[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you look back and think about how many wasted hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ghostbusterfig.jpg (25 KB, 368x499) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusterfig.jpg
25 KB, 368x499
How many of you look back and think about how many wasted hours you've spent shitposting, making little pictures in photoshop, or refreshing /tv/? Was it worth it?
>>
>>71849209
I met my current girlfriend on /tv/, so it was definitely worth it.
>>
>>71849313
>girl

Traps don't count as females anon. Tell me do you suck and frot "her" penis while browsing /v/.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 265x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 265x417
>>71849313
>gf
>>
>was it worth it?
Every single minute
>>
>all those people who thought ghostbusters was going to be a blunder looking back at all the time they wasted
kek. They gained nothing and lost a part of their life.
>>
>>71849209

Nobody shitposts here in lieu of the great things they could otherwise be doing; they shitpost here because they can't do great things. Being a regular on /tv/ is an admission that you've already given up.
>>
>>71849209
What else are you going to do with your time? Work?
>>
I dedicated my life to shitposting many years ago.

I created plenty of memes. I made a lot of pictures that still get posted to this day. People still mention my name everyday on this website.

I've had nudes sent to me. I've had people buy me video games because they want me to play them with them.

If you're an underage Mexican spouting EL JUSTO over and over again then you're wasting your time. But if you create a legacy for yourself then it isn't.
>>
File: 1451441377773.png (569 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451441377773.png
569 KB, 900x900
>>71849209

>Was it worth it?

Absolutely not
>>
>>71851575

Go home moot, no-one cares. We have Chinese moot now.
>>
>>71849209

>refreshing /tv/

Not using auto-refresh
>>
File: sony.jpg (2 MB, 1500x926) Image search: [Google]
sony.jpg
2 MB, 1500x926
>>71849209
p-p-pretty fulfilling (wipes sweat from forehead)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.