[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Miranda Tate is totally not Talia, guys!" >She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Indescritable Emotion.jpg (147 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
Indescritable Emotion.jpg
147 KB, 720x900
>"Miranda Tate is totally not Talia, guys!"
>She's Talia

>"John Harrison is totally not Khan, guys!"
>He's Khan

>"Franz Oberhauser is totally not Blofeld, guys!"
>He's Blofeld

Why do they do this?
>>
if they don't answer, it's obviously right and nobody will be surprised

if they reveal it's right, it's right and nobody will be surprised

if they deny it, most people are retards and will be surprised when the time comes
>>
>>71849134
But nobody was surprised by any of those reveals.
>>
>>71849645

WOOSH
>>
Just to avoid having to admit that their big twist was obvious from the beginning because they are shitty storytellers.
>>
>Dad is a big star trek fan
>Was hyped for second JJ trek film
>I called it from day 1 that it was gonna be a WoK remake
>Didn't believe me

He was so disappointed in that film. He didn't even get hyped for TFA
>>
>>71850316
/thread
>>
Ah, Benedict Cucumberbatch, great actor.
>>
>>71850316
Honestly, this.

People who write for a living are just super insecure about the fact that they can't create a genuine surprise to save their life
>>
>"Rey is not Luke's daughter, guys!"
>She's Luke's daughter
>>
>>71849090
>The fact that he was Khan didn't mean anything to the people in the story but they treat it like a dramatic reveal anyway
>The fact that he was Blofeld didn't mean anything to the people in the story but they treat it like a dramatic reveal anyway
Talia avoids this since her name isn't the reveal so much that her being a traitor is.
>>
>>71850808
yeah I was wondering about this too, why would the people in the movie care? we only care because those characters that they're revealed to be mean something to us due to being in other films first
>>
File: CIA.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>"Big hooded man is not Bane, guys"
>He's Bane
>>
>>71850733
Its all but confirmed she isn't, actually.
She's a reincarnated version of 'the chosen one', the previous being Anakin.
She's like the Jedi Avatar
>>
>>71850808
>The fact that he was Blofeld didn't mean anything to the people in the story but they treat it like a dramatic reveal anyway

bond knew who blofeld was
>>
File: 1454434319904.jpg (63 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
1454434319904.jpg
63 KB, 800x566
>>
>>71851091
Didn't they say though that they want to keep Star Wars as a strictly Skywalker story?
>>
>>71849134

How about "wait and see"? Is that so fucking hard to say?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.