[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dare you to find a greater B subplot in all of television than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Falcon bring us back a vole.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Falcon bring us back a vole.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I dare you to find a greater B subplot in all of television than Bill getting attacked by a falcon.
>>
>>71846425

Hal versus a bee
>>
>>71846439

That was cringe worthy and you know it, except for the end when Hal totals his car.
>>
>>71846425
So BILL'S the vole
>>
>>71846439
Anything Francis at the academy. Especially the one with the cadaver/mummy
>>
>>71846485
>That was cringe worthy and you know it, except for the end when Hal totals his car.

No, you cumslurp.
>>
Hank bonding with his Jap brother
>>
The running gag of Dale being a cuck and him/Joseph almost finding out and Peggy finding out for the first time

Jo-HOOOOOON Redcorn.
>>
Why do none of the major streaming services have King of the Hill available anymore?
>>
>>71847010
Pe-heeeeeeeeeeehggy Hill.
>>
>>71847063
Jo-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON Rrredcorn.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.