[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Latest.jpg (66 KB, 381x822) Image search: [Google]
Latest.jpg
66 KB, 381x822
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>71846387
Mommy issues.
>>
He didn't swim so good
>>
He's a big guy
>>
>"My son drowned here at the lake!"
>He's alive in Part 2
???
>>
>>71846387
>>71847077
What always bugged me about this franchise is that he was supposed to be a kid who drowned, and the mother was the original killer. How did they get this 'creature' from a kid who drowned? He's suddenly a grown man with mommy issues and carries a machete and hockey mask. I don't understand it. If it were true to fact he would still be a kid, a drowned kid who worships the drowned god.
>>
all these masked motherfuckers are so bitter inside, if any of them made it to an old age to reflect they'd probably regret cutting so many peoples' live short and for what, just cause they couldnt get laid
>>
File: jasonreading.jpg (91 KB, 620x707) Image search: [Google]
jasonreading.jpg
91 KB, 620x707
>>71847126
>>
>>71846387
He was retarded
>>
>>71847218
How did Freddy get the necronomicon? Doesn't make any sense, he can't travel into the real world which is why he attacks people in their dreams.
>>
>>71846387
He was all heart
>>
>>71846387
He was a concerned resident of Crystal Lake who got sick and tired of people ruining his property by fucking there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.