[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
;_;
>>
>>71845736
>screaming at god like a melodramatic idiot
>>
>>71845756
ruined the scene desu
>>
>>71845736
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially since they're such a good size and all.
>>
His daughter's power seemed cool. Shame we won't see it.
>>
>magneto gets a wife and child as if he'd ever be mentally stable enough to do so after all he's been through and done
>it's not meant to be mega obvious they are doomed as fuck
>puts his hand up to use his power even though he doesnt need to when saving that guy
>local police dont just call the military to deal with the most dangerous known mutant on earth
>kidnap his daughter as if that wont make him more violent
>his daughter just so happens to have a power to manifest to go horribly wrong in that situation
>cop comically accidentally fires an arrow through BOTH his wife and child
>magneto even though shown to be compassionate enough to be a good father and save a random person suddenly becomes super edgy and kills all the cops and goes to do a work place shooting
>kills millions of people around the world and charles doesnt give a shit and covers for him

bravo bryan "boypussy slayer" singer, such a good character arch
>>
So the police was also a mutant, right? he had clearly super strenght to casually draw that bow like nothing and be able to go through 2 bodies with easy
>>
>>71846008
I'd obliterate the cop who killed my daughter and wife, like literally erase him from Earth if I had the powers, if possible slowly and painfully, if the other cops decide to leave me alone during that, better for them. Then I'd probably surrender to the cops or go to my job place and ask for the snitch and do the same
>>
>>71845822
Oh shit, I'm sorry
>>
>>71846693
Sorry for what
>>
>>71846160

DYEL detected.
>>
>>71846723
Sometimes, I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.