[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mel will never be your cool uncle that tells you funny stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak irl and Pepe.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
Wojak irl and Pepe.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>Mel will never be your cool uncle that tells you funny stories from behind the scenes of his movies
>>
>>71845312

>so these jews right
>aw geez
>wait sorry, so these kikes right...
>>
Why would I want an anti semitic racist as an uncle. Living in the South I have enough of those already.
>>
>>71845351
You fucking gay or something?
>>
>>71845415
Nope
>>
>>71845351
Faggot
>>
>>71845351
Look, a faggot!
>>
>>71845520
>>71845542
>>>/b/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71845598
>everything I don't like is /pol/
>>
>>71845598
>everything i don't like should avoid my safespace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRrb9XtrS5U
>>
>>71845631
>>71845633
It just seems you would fit in there better, you know with all the inane shitposting.
>>
>>71846376
>Mel said some regrettable shit whilst drunk so that voids the fact that he's a God tier writer, director, and actor.
>>
>>71846526
I never said he wasn't. You're a little slow.
>>
>>71845312
dumb frogposter
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 800x800
>its a "/pol/tards think anyone other than other /pol/tards want them to be here" thread
>>
>>71845351
Why do people think Mel is anti-semitic. The people who didnt leave him when he got blacklisted was a Jew, lesbian, and a negress.
>>
>>71846904

Don't forget Murtaugh

>“I love Mel. That’s my friend,” Glover said of Gibson, adding, “He’s had tough times. We’ve all had tough times.”

>In fact, the actor, who was attending Sundance to screen his latest film, “Black Power Mixtape,” said he has been in touch with Gibson, who has been keeping a very low profile in the wake of all the controversy.
Glover said that they saw one another most recently at a memorial in Los Angeles, where they happily greeted each other. “We ran up and hugged each other, man,” he recalled.

>When asked whether the revelations about Gibson over the past year resemble the friend he knows, Glover opted to keep mum. “I can’t comment on that,” he said, adding, “I only know what I know.”

>The actor went on to say that the Gibson he knows is “a very generous man, a man that … whatever he goes through … is always searching for something and searching for meaning in his life.’ ”
>>
>>71846996
Literally everyone who was friends with Mel at one point all came to his defense.

It just goes to show that we all say dumb shit when we get drunk.
>>
>>71845351
>>
File: 1041 - i85bj2W.jpg (87 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1041 - i85bj2W.jpg
87 KB, 800x850
>>71846588
>its an 'anon is completely powerless to stop /pol/ users crossposting on all his favorite boards' episode
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.