[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters 80s edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Ghostbusters_cover.png (89 KB, 300x475) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters_cover.png
89 KB, 300x475
Seriously, what's up with all the fuzz around GB? There's nothing of particularly funny about the movie. There are a few good jokes here and there, but overall it's just a lackluster movie, with nothing really breathtaking:
>Soundtrack? Meh.
>Acting? Meh.
>Action? Meh.
>Plot? Meh.
And this applies for the second movie, too.
Why are you guys so upset that this passable movie got a reboot?
>>
I like you Paul but stop it
>>
Its a meme to praise much like the rest of the pleb trash that came out of the 80s
>>
File: flashing-light-21454463.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
flashing-light-21454463.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>71845049
>soundtrack? Meh
>>
>>71845111
No, seriously. Theme song aside and the sound effects - siren, guns and the like - the soundtrack was unremarkable.
>>
Yeah, I honestly agree. The only thing I will say is that the special effects are pretty good for it's time.
People are gonna call me contrarian, but I can't see how this movie became as acclaimed as it is on special effects and nostalgia alone.

This is probably one of the most overrated movies.
>>
I'm currently like 15 minutes in trying to watch it after not liking it at all as a child.

The soundtrack is fucking great you pleb, everything else is disappointing me.
>>
>>71845049
I liked it when I was a kid. That's it. Those movies aren't good.
>>
It's been like a decade since I saw goybusters, think I'll give it another spin.
>>
>>71845049
>>71845088
>>71845239
>>71845396
Sony damage control for the new film out in full force.
>>
>>71845502
>ghostbusters in any version
>film
Theres a better chance you're a sony shill than me, /v/editor >>71845088
>>
>>71845502
OP here.I'm not watching the new one. Even the critics say it's not as good as the first, so why should I bother to watch it?

>>71845635
This. I was only baited to watch the old ones because of the Xtreme cartoon. That shit was way too spooky.
>>
Contrarians don't like anything and are never happy with any experience or piece of media
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.