[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUSTICE LEAGUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12
File: Justice League.png (956 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.png
956 KB, 960x960
So between set reports and confirmed leaks, the movie is already pretty much outlined.

>30,000 years ago, humanity joined forces with Themyscira and Atlantis to repel Darkseid's invasion, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided between the three realms. Themyscira and Atlantis began feuding and abandoned the human race.

>On present day, Batman is monitoring the meta-humans identified by LexCorp and investigating the kidnappings of several scientists. Upon learning the culprints are the Parademons that he has previously seen on his Knightmare, he decides to assemble a team to fight them and recruits Wonder Woman to help him.

>Batman and Wonder Woman visit Atlantis to recruit Aquaman, but he declines due to his grievances with both Themyscira and the surface world. Aquaman's wife, Mera, is a powerful sorceress and warrior, and his loyal advisor, Nudis Vulko, is the guardian of the Mother Box and is privy to the secrets of the original battle.

>Batman recruits the Flash, who readily accepts. He's a forensic scientist for the Central City Police Deparment and has feelings for his best friend, Iris West. He's also a skilled inventor in a makeshift suit.

>Wonder Woman approaches Cyborg, a ex-athlete who was crippled in an accident and rebuilt by his father, Dr. Silas Stone, using advanced technology, including the Mother Box in possession of the United States government. Cyborg initially declines, but changes his mind when Silas is captured by the Parademons as well.

>Commissioner James Gordon announces that the Parademons are nested on an abandoned subway line underneath Stryker's Island. Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg venture into the nest to rescue the scientist and fight a horde of Parademons.

>Batman sets up a base of operations for them in an abandoned Gotham City Iron Works facility belonging to Wayne Enterprises and also creates a supersonic carrier plane, the Flying Fox, that becomes their main transportation.
>>
File: Earth's Greatest Heroes.jpg (37 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
Earth's Greatest Heroes.jpg
37 KB, 600x331
>The group finds out Darkseid's enforcer Steppenwolf has been lured to Earth by Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology and wants to retrieve the Mother Boxes.

>At one point they visit Lex Luthor in Arkham Asylum for further information on Steppenwolf, and learn that once combined the Mother Boxes become a weapon capable to subjugating the entire planet.

>Aquaman joins the team after Atlantis is attacked and its Mother Box is taken. The team attempts to protect Themyscira's Mother Box, but they fail.

>The team then converges to protect the final Mother Box in possession of the United States government at S.T.A.R. Labs. Steppenwolf launches a full-scale assault on the facility, leading a massive battle. Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and Alfred Pennyworth are the last line of defense, but are overwhelmed by the onslaught of Parademons.

>Steppenwolf retrieves the final Mother Box and prepares the activate the weapon when Superman returns to life and joins the battle, helping the heroes defeat Steppenwolf.

>Cyborg melds with the Mother Boxes and prevents the weapon from being activated, and then repels Steppenwolf's offensive.

>With the world saved, Superman reunites with Lois Lane, and the heroes decide to continue working together to protect the world from further threats as the Justice League.

>Meanwhile, in Apokolips, Darkseid learns that Earth has been able to defeat his most formidable warrior and decides to attack them directly.
>>
File: image_12.jpg (28 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
28 KB, 500x333
>Parademons
>>
why do people post fake spoilers
>>
>>71843264
All of this is pretty much confirmed, though. There was a leak a while back, everyone called bullshit, then the set reports confirmed most of it.

That's the basic structure give or take a few details.
>>
File: 1466214767904.jpg (29 KB, 444x419) Image search: [Google]
1466214767904.jpg
29 KB, 444x419
>>30,000 years ago, humanity joined forces with Themyscira and Atlantis to repel Darkseid's invasion

It's already shit
>>
>>71843202

Problem?
>>
So not only does Batman murder people, not only does he brand people so they get murdered in prison, but the salty bastard that's always the last hold out on joining the JLA is the person that forms it?

Dude fuck Snyder for bastardizing the character like that, now I know how ASOIAF fans feel and get why GOT pisses them off so much.
>>
>>71843684
Batman is the most popular character, it was obvious he'd be promoted to protagonist/leader.

It happened with Wolverine, it happened with Iron Man, it was bound to happen again here.
>>
>>71843122
>Cyborg, a ex-athlete who was crippled in an accident
>crippled
He was a goddamn cadaver kept alive by machines
>>
>>71843777

Would you like to pick a fight with the Oxford Dictionary or something?
>>
>no martian
>no green lantern
>batman is old
>skeleton ww
it's shit
>>
>>71843684
In the new 'canon' of the JLA being formed, it is made with him originally.
Even after a battle like this, if I remember correctly
>>
>>71843851

I dunno what this means? Cadaver is a normal word. Are you an idiot or something?
>>
>>71844185
They all band together eventually, he doesn't form the league by going after the others
>>
>>71844336
Oh, right. I thought you meant them literally going 'Okay we will be a group and call ourselves the Justice League'. He's pretty much always there when they do that.
Him deciding to team up with everyone to fight is weird, yeah
>>
Sounds great.
Thanks Snyder
>>
>>71844422
This.

DESU I hated the cinema version of BvS and haven't watched the UE yet, but JL is my second favorite behind X-Men and I do hope this does good, it looks cool and I'm hyped to see this Momoa-man.

I hope we get Lantern on the second part.

And please, pretty please, no quips.
>>
>>71844960
Dafuq? I didn't type this "desu". Where did this shit come from?
>>
>>71844325

Are you? It says Cyborg was crippled which he was but you raised a hissy fit because somehow it didn't conform with your understanding of the word, you stupid tit.
>>
>>71845099
yes you did desu senpai
>>
>>71845099
>>71844960

>hasn't watched the UE
>doesn't know about the word filter

hownew.ru
>>
File: 1457309376346.gif (473 KB, 245x273) Image search: [Google]
1457309376346.gif
473 KB, 245x273
>>71843122
>30,000 years ago, humanity joined forces with Themyscira and Atlantis
>30,000 years ago
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Paleolithic
How did they fight? By throwing rocks at Darkseid?
Snyder confirmed for hack once again
>>
File: 1428696230984.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1428696230984.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>71845099
>Steppenwolf
>>
>>71844960
>And please, pretty please, no quips.

>He doesn't know

Kek
>>
>>71843329
>There was a leak a while back, everyone called bullshit, then the set reports confirmed most of it

Same shit happens every time and no leak aside from The Hateful Eight was accurate and only because that shit had a leaked script.

I dunno why you fags bother with this.
>>
>>71845703
You're living in denial, there's been a bunch of confirmed leaks over the years.

Ghostbusters plot leaked in February or so.
>>
>>71845490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEdg4glpCkg
>>
File: King Elba of Portugal.png (284 KB, 530x516) Image search: [Google]
King Elba of Portugal.png
284 KB, 530x516
>>71845490
The Nubian Space Empire fought valiantly against Darkseid with their advanced technology, millenia ahead of us now, only to be destroyed and their legacy plundered by the white devil.
>>
>>71845939
shieeeet

It's actually confirmed that Artemis, the greek goddess, is black and wears a bone to tie the hair
>>
>>71845228
>Crippled
He was a chest, a head, and an arm.

Do you think crippled is the best choice of words there son
>>
File: King Tyrone of Europe.jpg (34 KB, 220x304) Image search: [Google]
King Tyrone of Europe.jpg
34 KB, 220x304
>>71845939
...which is why humanity's Mother Box ended up with our brutha Silas Stone. That nigga Cyborg is actually a direct descendant of Kang Tyronnius XIX
>>
>>71844336
omg, that's important as fuck!
>>
>>71843199
>>With the world saved, Superman reunites with Lois Lane, and the heroes decide to continue working together to protect the world from further threats as the Justice League.
How did Superman came back?
>>
>Superman ex Machina

I believe it
>>
File: TiredOfYourBS.jpg (52 KB, 563x525) Image search: [Google]
TiredOfYourBS.jpg
52 KB, 563x525
>>71846262
They will probably put him in the machine that resurrected Zod
>>
If the don't explain why Darkseid didn't attack again within those 30k years I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>71846681
he was bulking up
>>
>>71846681
He was preparing his mixtape with Thanos.
>>
>30,000 years old Atlanteans and Amazons
>Mother Boxes as McGuffin ripping off the infinity gems
>Cannon fodder villain that no one wanted
>Sorceress Mera
>No Green Lantern
>Superman Deus ex machina
>Snyder wanting to be "fun"
>WE MUST HAVE QUIPS

How can someone still have hopes for this?
>>
>>71843684
snyder did nothing wrong
>>
So, do they all pretend their mothers are named Martha so they don't trigger Batman's autism?
>>
>>71843684
>BATMAN IS NOT SUPPOSE TO KILL
Not only did you not watch the movie, you don't understand a damn thing about Batman
>>
>>71847298
Batman is pretty autistic about his no-kill rules, bro. Moreso than any other cape.
>>
So what will DCucks say when JL is full of quips and jokes?
>>
>>71847377
That the jokes are better than Marvel's because [wall of text]
>>
>>71847349
He only directly killed one person. And it was necessary. Also, did you not see Batman was not himself in that movie? Between Robin dying and the events of MoS, he was a broken man torn by vengeance and anger. He was turning into a villain by BvS.
>>
>>71847349
that's a modern thing that's been somewhat hammered by certain writers
frankly its not important, especially in this context since every other live action batman has killed
>>
>>71846822
>>Mother Boxes as McGuffin ripping off the infinity gems

And the fucking box in the Transformer movies. Why do all this flicks have the same mcguffin doomsday device to force the plot forward?
>>
>>71847610
>He only directly killed one person.

Bullshit. He directly killed roughly 12 people, and that's lowballing it.
>>
>>71847298
>>71847349
Batman has killed in literally every single Batman movie, and he often kills by inaction, in self-defense, or unintentionally in plenty of the comics.
>>
>>71843975
This
>>
>>71847844
>[Citation needed]
All of those "kills" were indirect.

see>>71847975
>>
>>71847844
wat

The only person he directly kills is the guy with the machine gun on the back of the truck with his Batwing. Even in the Batmobile chase you could argue that no one died.

The Knightmare he kills a bunch of people, but that's just a nightmare he's having.
>>
>>71848215
>Purposefully ramming into a car then using it as a sledgehammer
>Indirect
>>
>>71848361
>Even in the Batmobile chase you could argue that no one died.

No, you can't. He killed at least four people in that, stretching suspension of disbelief as humanly possible.
>>
>>71848361
I don't remember if it was in the theatrical cut, but I surely remember him throwing a cut at a thug's head and there being blood on the wall. He also clearly shot up the cars at the warehouse during Momma Kent's rescue. There were people in those cars.
>>
File: 1468176132758.webm (3 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
1468176132758.webm
3 MB, 1280x530
>>71848215
>All of those "kills" were indirect.
>>
>WB forces Snyder to butcher his movie because they're greedy Jews
>panned by critics
>UE comes out and fixes all the problems
>Snyder vindicated
>too late because the studio wants muh fun and quips for JL now

I feel bad for Snyder. He's actually making interesting capeshit, but audiences just want the same shit from every franchise. Fuck Hollywood.
>>
>>71848619
I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>71848596
>implying he's dead
>>
>>71846262
Woke up from his healing coma.
>>
File: Steppenwolf_(1971).png (375 KB, 850x483) Image search: [Google]
Steppenwolf_(1971).png
375 KB, 850x483
>>71845509
how can the justice league survive this?
>>
>>71848657
well seeing as that blow was strong enough to crack his skull and spray blood on the wall pretty good chance that dude is dead, or soon to be dead.
>>
Sounds like avengers 1. So basic
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.