[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he got cucked and stuck with a kid that wasn't his right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: forrest-gump.jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
forrest-gump.jpg
51 KB, 600x300
So he got cucked and stuck with a kid that wasn't his right?
>>
>>71837256
Yes and he also loved a whore

A typical American hero tbqhwyf
>>
It probably was Lieutenant's Dan son
>>
>>71837256
The moral of the movie was this:

Women can do whatever the hell they want they can go off for years do drugs, fuck chads and there will always be a beta cuck waiting for them.
>>
>>71837256

Doesn't really matter to Forrest, Forrest, Jr. is Jenny's son, he'd look after him no matter what just because of that.
>>
>>71837256
If it is his, they both have aids and don't know it.
>>
The kid is his.
>>
Does the kid have aids?
>>
>>71837342
Forrest could have aids at least, since he had sex with Jenny
>>
I still think retards should be deleted in the womb.
>>
Jenny probably didn't have AIDS.
>>
>>71837342
actually its more likely the son could be born without AIDS
>>
>>71837256
The author was going to write a sequeal to Forest Gump. In it, Jenny's Aids kid dies. Forest eventually meets another Women and starts a family.
>>
>>71839685
not in that time period
>>
>>71841024
there's already a sequel written fampai

Gump and Co.
>>
>>71837785

she died from aids, so...
>>
>>71837342
>>71837361
>>71837366

the transfer rate between P and V sex in very small, like 0.04%
>>
>>71837256
Everyone in IMDB board always defends Jenny because she's a childhood abuse victim
>>
Wait, I thought the kid was his?
Isn't that what the movie implied?
They fucked once?
>>
>>71842487
Movie when?
>>
>>71843166
The kid is definitely Forrests honestly, welll I believe it to be his because honestly Ginny was a cunt and pretty much deserved everything that happened to her but she was honest. And im pretty sure she was honest about the kid.
>>
>>71843295
If she was honest she would have explained to Forest why she couldnt "love" him. Instead she just fucks him, passes on her aids, and leaves. Letting Forest know he has a son just ensures that Lil Forest will never have to worry about money and will grow up in a loving home unlike hers whether he has aids or not
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29 KB, 358x397) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29 KB, 358x397
Family guy, despite all its valid criticisms, occasionally hits the nail on the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco
>>
>>71842547
my ex and i got into a giant fight over this movie because she identified with her character and i may or may not have gone full redpill and explained how Jenny is representative of the modern american self-obsessed whore
>>
>>71842547
So getting diddled as a kid is a free permit to be a terrible person later in life?

Shit if I had only known sooner I would have gone to a local sex offenders basement parties.
>>
>>71837256
You are missing the point of the movie entirely. His love for Jenny though misguided was unconditional which then extended to her son, his son. She was the first person who didn't treat him like a freak or retard and that resonated powerfully with him. Jesus fucking Christ did you even watch this movie?
>>
>>71844127
So what you're actually saying is Forest is a cuck?
>>
>>71844127
>she didn't treat him like a freak
>typical beta male response trying to justify women's nice guy policy

I bet you always kept having said "aaaw, you're so sweet" through your lifetime with no pussy to back it up.
>>
>Is he... like me?
;_;
>>
>>71837256
He also very likely has AIDS
>>
>>71843246
Never. The author hated the movie and refused to let them touch the sequel.
>>
File: 1468170544024.jpg (43 KB, 800x837) Image search: [Google]
1468170544024.jpg
43 KB, 800x837
>>71837256
>hurr look guise I said cuck lellelee EBIN MAYMAY SO DANK
>>
>>71844176
But that's what's presented in the movie. That's also why Forrest bonded with Lieutenant Dan after they became shrimping partners.
>>
>>71842512
Well shit, goodbye condoms!
>>
>>71844176
But he also wasn't a neckbeard permavirgin who shouts cuck on a Chinese cartoon image board all day
>>
>>71837256

Forest didn't love Jenny and only cared about her since she was the first person to treat him like a human and not a retarded, so a case of misguided love.

Also
>Forest's son is wearing a red hat
>Forests son is Trump
>>
>>71844166
Is he really a cuck if he got to fuck her?
>>
>>71844219
every god damn time;
this and "hey, Bubba."
>>
>>71844166
No you fag fucker the kid is his. He handled his responsibility as a father and passed the lessons of his life onto his son. I'm really starting to think the people who spam cuck all day are sexually frustrated potential mass shooters
>>
>>71844350
For some reason the whole scene with Lt. Dan and the magic legs also gets to me.
>>
>>71844127
I think you're missing the point a bit.

Jenny and her son was his prize. He didn't what he was going to do in life and just went wid it. So basically after he earned a shit ton of money, jenny wuz like damn, easy way to unload a kid into money. Just gotta fuck this retard. Gump on the other hand always knew that the only way for him to git some was to be rich. Even retards know this. There were many rewrites. At first he just met jenny and then she died, but then they made it bitter sweet and introduced the kid.The kid in the script was originally bubbas son, but it was deemed a bit too progressive for the time.
>>
File: 181[1].jpg (23 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
181[1].jpg
23 KB, 400x302
>>71844379
>I'm really starting to think the people who spam cuck all day are sexually frustrated potential mass shooters
>>
>>71844416
>Gump on the other hand always knew that the only way for him to git some was to be rich. Even retards know this.
You are projecting so hard it's not even funny.
>>
>>71844473
what does a projector have to do with it.
>>
>>71844564
>Yes, made you think I was retarded!
>>
>>71844416
I'm gonna need some sources on that one
>>
>>71843746
Underrated post. 8/8
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.