[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about this movie? Is it gimmicky or pure kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 51+59znitLL[1].jpg (38 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
51+59znitLL[1].jpg
38 KB, 352x500
What does /tv/ think about this movie? Is it gimmicky or pure kino?
>>
A gimmick isn't necessarily a bad thing, I thought it was great
>>
>>71836192
She is so cute.
>>
>>71836498
she really is.. I was so scared that those guys would rape her
>>
It's not pure Kino, but it's pretty great. Loses a little towards the end but still a great movie.
>>
>>71836684
I actually liked the parts where she started hanging out with the guys more than the robbery parts. It felt more natural, it just got ridiculous as the time progressed

>big time gangsters literally want only 10k euros
>there are no cameras in the bank apparently
>it's easy to sneak out of a sieged building with a baby
>she didn't pee once despite wanting to pee at the start of the movie
>>
>>71836192
>It's a '/tv/ please tell me what to think' episode

Go suck a fuck, dipshit.
>>
>>71836684
>>71836756

What? Last half hour was the strongest bit. Never did I understand the pressure in decision making better than in this. Sure, they make wrong and dumb decisions, but actually experiencing this shit in real time makes it hard to argue with those decisions. Especially the one where they take the kid.
The action was an amazing experience and ruined all action movies for me for a while - it just seemed lame and simple when you realize all the cuts in a sequence after this.
>>
great first hour, weak & unbelievable last hour. great acting throughout though, but i feel it should've stuck to a night out in berlin instead of the very forced gangster shit
>>
I think it was a bad creative decision for the two main characters to not speak English as their first language. Having two characters speak broken English to each other isn't very captivating.
>>
>>71838095
and then there's this pleb
>>
>>71836192
/notworthatorrent/ core
>>
>>71838518
Don't you have a marvel thread to go back to?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.