[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A serbian film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
How come I never see you tv fags ever ttalk here about disturbing movies...I used to watch a lot of these years ago...any good ones from the newest years?
>>
>>71835847
saw this years ago but i might have to watch this again, though i doubt it'll have the same effect now

i remember the cinematography and soundtrack being really good for the kind of kino it was
>>
>>71835932
yeah that scene where the giant bald dude rapes a fresh new-born is so kino...
>>
File: bunny serious nope.png (909 KB, 820x793) Image search: [Google]
bunny serious nope.png
909 KB, 820x793
edgy for the sake of edgy
>>
>>71835847
>disturbing

Maybe if you're 14
>>
>>71836095
agreed

there is plenty of disturbing kino out there, OP. Clockwork Orange, Blue Velvet, Irreversible, Kids, Salo etc.

recent years - antichrist, under the skin and most refn stuff

serbian film is human centipede-tier and is 'shocking' for no reason
>>
It tried a little too hard. I mean it was fucked up, sure, but it's just a bunch of fucked up scenes. It's not on the same level of twisted and creepy as something like The Skin I Live In.
>>
>>71835847
>best scene where he gets to fuck the little slut that deepthroats ice-cream
>pussies out like a fucking beta
I wanted to murder people after that
>>
tryhard - the movie
also
>muh deep social commentary
>>
It was really funny at times.
>>
>>71836238
Salo is the Serbian Film of the 1970s. Both films are supposed to be "political commentary" but let's face it they're both fetish films for the directors to jerk off to later
>>
>>71836095
>>71836238
The director made this movie in protest to the Serbian government's laws on censorship.

Basically he made it to be able to say "I'm allowed to do this but I can't say bad things about you?"
>>
>>71835847
It's really honestly shit op..

The serbian movie is to extreme kino, what a 14 year old quoting Rust Cohle is to philosophy.

It tries too hard, and doesn't convey it's message in a succesful way.

I bet the writer/director had a giddy time coming up with all the ''Shocking'' scenes.
>>
>>71835847
serbs are subhumans, worse than jews actually.
>>
>>71836370
That's actually really interesting, I had no idea that was the 'point' behind it
I actually have some respect for it now
>>
>>71835847
>How come I never see you tv fags ever ttalk here about disturbing movies

Honestly, /b/ are the board that talk about A Serbian Film and stuff like that a lot more than it gets discussed here.

I wonder why that might be.
>>
This movie did not live up to the hype. Yeah it's "fucked up" but it's still a snoozefest
>>
I think most people here are already familiar with the main list of disturbing films.

A less-known one is 'The Great Ecstasy of Robert Carmicheal'. It's a slow, grey, often boring British film about an opaque teenage loner, but it does have two setpiece scenes which gave me a feeling of illness.

They are rape scenes. The first one happens off-screen (sort of). The second one is Patrick Bateman shit. After Robert prematurely ejaculates, he becomes infuriated and murders the woman by ramming a coal-poke into her vagina. I've probably spoiled it by telling you what happens. But it did sick me out when I watched it without knowing.
>>
OP here why are you edgelors trying to insult me...Serbian film was just an example...Ive seen all the other movies you fags mentioned like the skin I live in,martyrs,the woman,the girl next door etc.I was just asking for some good titles from like 2014 till present that maybe I havent seen
>>
couldn't help ya, op. I got burnt out on watching "disturbing" films a few years ago.
I'm all about fantasy and laffs now.
>>
>>71835847
>How come I never see you tv fags ever ttalk here about disturbing movies

Hahaha damn sir you must be new here

We are 4chan, what you think is disturbing we eat for fucking breakfast!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.