[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUSTICE LEAGUE Scene Descriptions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 470x313
Can it be saved?

>Barry Allen arrives at his apartment. The walls are lined with televisions and the space is filled with gadgets Barry has created. Bruce Wayne is waiting for it and flips the switch on the circuit breaker that powers the apartment, revealing himself.

BRUCE: Barry Allen, I'm Bruce Wayne.

BARRY: You say it as if it's normal for me to walk in and find a complete stranger sitting in my second favorite chair.

>Bruce shows Barry a printout of the footage of Barry foiling a robbery in a convenience store.

BRUCE: I've been looking for you.

BARRY: I'm afraid you're looking for someone who looks a lot like me, but definitely isn't me. Long hair, kinda' hippie. He looks like a very attractive Jewish boy.

>Bruce plays the surveillance footage recovered from LexCorp.

BARRY: He drinks milk, though. I don’t drink milk.

BRUCE: I know you have abilities, I just don't know what they are.

BARRY: My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in sign-language, gorilla sign-language…

>Bruce points to the prototype suit hidden in the living room.

BRUCE: Silicon-based sand coarse fabric. Abrasion-resistant. Heat-resistant.

BARRY: I'm into competitive ice dancing.

BRUCE: This is used on the space shuttles to prevent them from burning up upon re-entry.

BARRY: It's very competitive ice dancing. Look, man, I don’t know who you are but whoever you’re looking for, it’s not me.

>Bruce throws a batrang at Barry's face. Barry perceives it in slow-motion. Time freezes as Barry moves out of the way and stops the batrang mid-flight, then returns to normal speed and faces Bruce.

BARRY: So you're Batman.

BRUCE: So you're fast.

BARRY: That's an oversimplification.

BRUCE: Listen, I’m putting together a team of people with special abilities. I believe enemies are coming, and I...

BARRY: Stop. I'm in.

BRUCE: Just like that?

BARRY: I need friends.

BRUCE: Great.

>Beat. Barry points to the batrang.

BARRY: So... Can I keep this?
>>
File: 2.jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
19 KB, 384x384
>Commissioner James Gordon stands on the edge of the rooftop of the Gotham City Police Department, overlooking the city, with the Batsignal behind him shining in the night sky. Batman emerges from the shadows.

GORDON: How many of you are there?

BATMAN: Not enough.

>Wonder Woman and the Flash join them.

BATMAN: What have you got?

GORDON: A scientist has been kidnapped. Multiple eyewitnesses claim it was the same creature that was seen in Metropolis.

BATMAN: The bad guy's flying monkeys.

GORDON: That makes it eight abductions in three days.

>Cyborg unexpectedly arrives.

CYBORG: Nine. The head of S.T.A.R. Labs was taken last night.

>Wonder Woman smiles.

BATMAN: They can't simply have vanished. They must be nested somewhere.

GORDON: I've triangulated the creatures' movements onto a map of the area based on the eyewitnesses' reports, but they don't follow any sort of pattern. They don't converge anywhere.

CYBORG: Anywhere on land. They converge underground. Stryker's Island.

BATMAN: There's an old tunnel there. It was meant to connect the two cities, but it was never finished.

CYBORG: Worth taking a look.

FLASH: If you're coming along, there might not be enough room in the car.

>Batman smiles.

BATMAN: I got something bigger.

>Gordon turns back to the city.

GORDON: Monsters and aliens... When we started all this, did you ever think this is where things would end up, Batman?

>Gordon turns, and Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg are gone, but the Flash isn't.

GORDON: You still here?

FLASH: Yeah... Wait, they all left? Wow, that's so rude.

>Flash speeds off.
>>
>>71835745
Old news. Pretty cool, actually. Might end up being the first good "Marvel" film, with Terrio's God-tier screenwriter skills amd Snyder's idiosyncrasy.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.
>>
>>71835908
wtf i love quips now
>>
File: WC7YPmZ.png (176 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
WC7YPmZ.png
176 KB, 600x338
>>71835758
>The bad guy's flying monkeys
>>
File: 14288277225538.jpg (71 KB, 261x317) Image search: [Google]
14288277225538.jpg
71 KB, 261x317
>>71835745
They'll be fine.
It's in good hands.
>>
>>71836045
I-it's kino
>>
>>71835745
>Barry Allen, I'm Bruce Wayne
>>
>Directed by Snyder
No.
>>
>>71835745
>gorilla sign-language
Nice.
>>
>>71835908
>Damage control
>>
>>71837553
this interview is from way before BvS premiered

Terrio hasn't given an interview since
>>
>>71837771
One week before, when the movie was already getting negative feedback over its excessive grimdarkness.
>>
File: 1111111111.jpg (54 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1111111111.jpg
54 KB, 320x320
>>71835745

>BRUCE: Just like that?
>BARRY: I need friends.
>>
>he looks like a very attractive Jewish boy
>>
>>71836411
I'm Bruce wAyNE
>>
QUIPKINO
>>
>>71837889
i actually like this line a lot
>>
>>71837979
>a very attractive Jewish boy
I love that this wasn't even made to shitpost on /tv/, that is the actual fucking line
>>
I will only watch this for the Flash
>>
File: BvS NOT A FUCKING DREAM.webm (3 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS NOT A FUCKING DREAM.webm
3 MB, 1280x530
>>71838147

it's not set in stone either apparently, it was him ad-libbing
>>
>Berry Allen, I'm Bruce Wayne
is this a homage to the Nolan's batman?
>>
>>71838147
Source?
>>
>>71838306

http://www.slashfilm.com/justice-league-set-visit/2/

>“Tell me about this…” Wayne presents Allen a printout showing the security footage of Allen which was retrieved from Lex Luthor’s hard drive in Batman v Superman. Allen looks at the paper incredulously.

>“This is… uhh… a person who looks exactly like me but is definitely not me. Somebody, hippy, long hair. Very attractive Jewish boy… who drinks milk. I don’t drink milk.”
>>
>>71838252
The UC was a 4/5 film, but this scene was still such shit
>>
>>71837889
Barry Allen browses /r9k/.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.