[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch an Emma Frost solomovie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1200
Would you watch an Emma Frost solomovie?
>>
Call me old fashion but I like FFM movies better, usually a mom daughter thing.
>>
>>71835097
I would have liked to have seen whatever horrible fate she suffered when killed off offscreen, juranoid.
>>
>>71835097
If it had some noody scenes
>>
>>71835097
No. Awful fucking actress.
>>
>>71835097

I would pay to watch you kill yourself iFaggot
>>
Yes becsuse January Jones is a total babe.
>>
Considering she's a huge slut who basically banged half of Marvel Universe (even Hulk in Hulk form while being diamond) answer would be yes if they explore this aspect
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>71835237

Please do not bully me

We can be fämälämäs
>>
>>71835097
produced by KEKED.COM
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 709x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 709x900
>>71835409
>>
>>71835097

Absolutely. She's one of the best characters ever to come out of the X-Books, easily on par with Magneto as far as the combination of genuine heroism and amoral villainy goes. I'd rather she get her due than Mystique get a solo film after already being a major presence in *every* X-Men main series film to date.

And it's not like it would be difficult to reintroduce her to the X-films. She's a frickin' telepath, she could have just convinced Stryker & Trask that they'd killed her in the '60s and then she went back to Massachusetts and founded her own school to rival Xavier's.
>>
She would make a good Sue Storm in a proper fantastic 4 movie.
>>
>>71835097
I don't know a care what that means but I want it
>>
disappointing tits
>>
>>71835097
I lost faith in God when she finally went topless...

No, I do not want.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.