[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There will be 10 more episodes of game of thrones instantly available
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: George-RR-Martin.jpg (68 KB, 610x366) Image search: [Google]
George-RR-Martin.jpg
68 KB, 610x366
There will be 10 more episodes of game of thrones instantly available If you let this guy shit directly into your mouth

do you go along with it?
>>
>>71834738
No, thanks.
>>
Why would I let a guy shit in my mouth just so I could get yet more shit?
>>
>>71834738
can I ban everyone else from ever seeing them? Otherwise that's a big no, GoT is plebshite
>>
>>71834738
D&D already shit in my mouth over 10 weeks when GoT is airing, so no thanks
>>
Why him? He's not the one writing the series anymore
>>
no because S6 was fucking terrible most of the time and the worst season yet
>>
fuck no I hate this series.
>>
I'd let him shit in my mouth if it spontaneously killed all the /got/fags and the Dabids
>>
Watching GoT for the past 3 seasons has already been like someone shitting in my mouth, so no thanks.
>>
>>71836439
better than season 5
>>
>>71834738
for episodes? no
for a book? absolutely
>>
Only if Littlefinger wins in the end
>>
>>71836700
It's really not, it just has more epic moments
>>
>>71834738
I wouldn't want them for free.
>>
Back to your containment thread pleb.
>>
>>71834738
Can I shit in his mouth instead and there won't be any more episodes at all?
>>
>>71834738
Only if he finish those two books
>>
>>71834783
jej
>>
>>71834738
No. Game of Thrones really isn't that good. Not worth letting some fat fuck shit in my mouth.
>>
>>71834738
Fuck no, I'll just wait.

GRRM probably has regular bum-babies that break the surface of the shitter water when they're halfway down the drain. No disrespect to the guy, he's a pretty good writer, and his books have made more money than mine have, the TV show they spawned is pretty decent, but Christ on a cracker. I just can't imagine the taste of old McDonald's (ee eye ee eye oh) and stale fritos derived of the scarce nutrients they possessed in the first place being force, pound after pound, down my throat for the gray, hairy asscrack of that flatcap-wearing, rape-crazy, disfigured-Colonel-Sanders-looking suspender jockey.
>>
>>71834738
I can taste the lemon cakes in his poops.
>>
>>71834738
Fuck yeah!

>Itt plebs who don't want Grrm's gut bacteria in them

Stay dumb fucking plebs
>>
>>71834738
I would let him shit in my mouth for free
>>
>>71834738
I don't watch that garbage but I think I could use it as leverage to get dates with qts. "Hey I'm the reason you're able to watch the new GoT" is a great pick-up.
>>
i'd let him punch me in the balls for 4 eps
>>
File: cuck straw.jpg (12 KB, 233x204) Image search: [Google]
cuck straw.jpg
12 KB, 233x204
>>71834738
It depends, would he know? I feel like it would be more traumatizing for him to have to do that to somebody. I don't know what GRRM is into. If he knows he's shitting in someone's mouth, AND is okay with it... maybe I'll be GRRM's toilet? That's kind of like having a sexual relationship with George RR Martin which is something I would accept in a heartbeat. And no, I'm not gay.
>>
>>71834738

>Watching Game of Turds
>>
>>71834738
i'd rather shit in his mouth and there will never be new episodes anymore.
win-win situation.
>>
>>71834738
what's the difference?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.