[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Hiro episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hiro.jpg (21 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
hiro.jpg
21 KB, 450x350
>It's a Hiro episode
>>
>>71834488
That series was dogshit
>>
>>71834488
Who-ro?
>>
>>71834530

S1 was amazing
>>
>it's a "Hiro isn't using his powers for some dumb reason" season
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
Hiro the Hero is my hero.
>>
>>71834543
True.
I can't think of any other show I've watched that took such a dive from the first season to the second.
>>
Why doesn't Hayden Pancaketits act anymore?
>>
>>71834543
It was good for about the first half. The entire concept of the finale was retarded af though, as it was completely preventable and they had prior knowledge.
>>
The whole series was shit, even when they brought that back, nobody cared about it. Speedster girl was only good character since everyone else took a nosedive in characterization.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 234x234
>>71834593
Too much BLACKED
>>
>>71834564
now wheres the Heroes(Hiro) edit
>>
>creator of 4chan was an actor in the past
trivia like this really makes you think...
>>
>>71834626
>Speedster girl was only good character

shit taste
>>
>>71834593
>>71834636
its not blacked, its the fact that she got fucked and impregnated by a literal 8 foot caveman slav and her 4ft little body got absolutely destroyed from that giant troll baby he put inside her

I shudder to think what happened to her vagina after that
>>
>>71834678

>Hayden 1.52 m
>Klitschko 1.98 m
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 709x1159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 709x1159
>>71834678
Makes me angry just thinking about it. Why ruin such a perfect girl like that?
>>
>>71834757

(((Lansky)))
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.