[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: times you freaked mom like the jokester >be me >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x431
ITT: times you freaked mom like the jokester

>be me
>get home after a long day riding around on the train, staring freakishly at cute girls
>take off my purple joker dinner jacket and throw it onto my bedroom floor
>notice how worn the fabric is
>it's covered in rips and brown stains and still reeks of the time I spilled one of my piss jars on it
>pick up the jacket and inhale deeply
>remember all the great times I've had wearing the jacket
>put it back on, one last time
>one final joke
>stride hilariously out of my room
>travel up the corridor
>creep into my mother's room to ask her to drive me to the shops so she can buy me another white dinner jacket I can dye purple
>my mother is on the bed, four fingers plunging furiously in and out of her quivering vagina
>she's shocked but too close to cumming to stop
>about to back out but the jacket infuses me with the spirit of the joker
>leap onto the bed and whip out my phimosis encrusted dick
>stab wildly at my mothers engorged labia, ejaculating my dark grey semen all over her hand
>collapse on top of her, whimpering "m-mom's gonna... f-freak"
>take the jacket off my face
>I'm actually lying in a gutter
>covered in shit and garbage
>my mom kicked me out six months ago due to my NEET lifestyle
>pop the collar on my crusty tie dye dinner jacket
>point my fingers to the stars like a gun
>fire the gun and bring my finger to my lips and blow
>"See you, space cowboy..."
>tense my bowels as hard as I can and shit diarrhoea down my legs for warmth as I roll over for the night
>it's going to be a long winter
>>
>>71833203
never got this meme. feels like /co/ shits cant handle a character looking different.
>>
SHUUUT

THE

FUUUUUCK

UUUUUP
>>
ATTENTION REAL LIFE SUPERHEROS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZP5Cec0SPg
>>
>>71833218

plenty of /tv/ posts have called the design shit, unless you think they're all crossposters.
>>
>>71833218
That's funny, we blame it on you
>>
>>71833329

SPLOOPITY SPLOOGE
>>
>>71833329
What the fuck is this
>>
>>71833218

It's like giving a character a backwards cap and shades to show that a character has ATTITUDEā„¢

Tattooes, metal teeth, Marilyn manson aesthetics, the actor's "totally crazy" pranks that are endlessly mentioned in press releases. It's a studio execs view of how to make someone outrageousā„¢.
>>
>>71833414
It is a real life supervillain.
>>
>mom tells me dinner will be ready in 15 minutes
>sneak downstairs and eat a cookie
HAHAHAHA YOU BETTER STOP ME I AM COMPLETELY BONKERS
>>
>>71833329
ok god please stop i cant be cringing this early
>>
>>71833616
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.