[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How mad would women be if Hocus Pocus was rebooted from scratch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hocus-pocus-inline.jpg (59 KB, 620x406) Image search: [Google]
hocus-pocus-inline.jpg
59 KB, 620x406
How mad would women be if Hocus Pocus was rebooted from scratch and everything cool about it was trashed and it didnt look good or funny at all.

Now take it a step further, what if for no reason the 3 witches were made into 3 warlocks instead.
That's how Ghostbusters fans feel.
>>
>implying i care and actually watch movies
>>
Don't forget to make the cat-character female, but also a complete and total idiot. Also the witches at the end need to be defeated with a method that resembles Female Genital Mutilation, because equality.
>>
>>71832073
reboot all male cast
>>
File: 1468098686621.gif (1 MB, 756x351) Image search: [Google]
1468098686621.gif
1 MB, 756x351
>>71832073
You don't understand liberalism

You're not allowed to have feelings. You're expected to shut up and let the special-snowflakes walk all over you for the sake of being "progressive," ESPECIALLY if you're a white hetero male with the "white privelege" of being the most villified shit on demographic in existence.

They genuinely expect you to support them refusing tob e creative and coming up with new ideas and instead taking someone else's dieas and raping them to turn them into social-agenda pieces reminiscent of the tactics nazis like Goebbels used.
>>
File: 1467627299993.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1467627299993.png
75 KB, 325x244
>2019
>Hocus Pocus gets a reboot with an all African American cast
>>
>>71832246

>now called Hoodoo Voodoo
>>
Blonde quirky witch - Jared Leto
Ginger leader witch - Chris Pratt
Brown dumb fat witch - Jonah Hill
>>
>>71832073

anyone else get scared from this as a kid? totally wasnt enjoying that shit
>>
Women wouldn't care, they only enjoy things that are "hip" or "in". As a guy I probably have more memories watching Hocus Pocus than they do.
>>
>>71832314
I'd watch this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.