[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw RLM aren't funny to you anymore This is gonna be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: JayBauman.png (69 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
JayBauman.png
69 KB, 200x280
>tfw RLM aren't funny to you anymore

This is gonna be a hard void to fill.
>>
They don't need to be funny, I just want more Half in the bag.
The youtube-comments-joke that Re:view was there to replace half in the bag is gradually becoming more of a reality.
>>
Happy 22nd birthday anon!
>>
>>71831535

>tfw RLM aren't that funny anymore but they're still the most entertaining youtube channel you know

Also the most reliable and honest critics. Everyone else just seems phony.
>>
>>71831747

pretty much

i just hate parts like in the newest WotW where they run a joke into the ground for like 10 minutes. It wasn't even that funny to begin with.
>>
Were they ever? Do teenagers think RLM is funny?
>>
>>71831843
Didn't you want that Shaq meat?
>>
>>71831843
that's nothing new on botw though
>>
How do I rape Jay?
>>
Now who's going to make a funny piece by piece takedown of the Hobbit trilogy?
>>
It's gotten a lot better now that the beard fat has taken over the spotlight for that fat fuck mike
>>
>>71832037

Plinkett's never gonna review The Hobbit anyway. Mike only want to discuss things he's really passionate about, like Star Wars and Star Trek (he did reviews of Cop Dog and Baby's Day Out, but those were just stuff to hold us over while waiting for Star Wars reviews. Now those videos would probably be covered on Best of the Worst). I don't think he's a huge fan of LotR and probably doesn't care that much about its vision being ruined in the Hobbit movies or something.
>>
>>71831535
>drag the image right and left
>ghost Jay
>>
>>71832037
No fuck you, I want him to man up and admit TFA was shit through a 1hour long bashing video.
>>
they should bring jessi back
>>
>He hasn't moved onto the superior review show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2KWH18RWFI

That's pretty embarassing tbqh
>>
these guys are terrific.
>>
I grew out of Tim and Eric sarcasm when I was 16.
>>
File: barks internally.jpg (73 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
barks internally.jpg
73 KB, 524x468
>>71832846
>tfw spill.com is dead
>>
File: 1456724200488.jpg (39 KB, 663x579) Image search: [Google]
1456724200488.jpg
39 KB, 663x579
Plinkett's TFA review will be a return to form...r-right?
>tfw I actually forgot what Episode VII's subtitle was and had to look it up
>>
Why don't they just do more of the Plinkett reviews? That's what made them popular in the first place and they're all objectively funny.
>>
>>71833283
Mike should do a weekly Plinkett review of every single Star Trek episode.
>>
>>71831535
Just rewatch the video about Vader's suit forever
>>
>>71831535

>tfw you never cared for RLM despite /tv/'s constant shilling

feel_good_-_gorrilaz.mp3
>>
>>71832216
booooooooo
>>
>>71833424
not a bad idea, they would probably need another video editor though to keep on top of it.
>>
>Its a loyal fan immediately unsubscribed when the first words out of Mikes mouth about TFA were "I loved it"

paid shill 101
>>
Latest episode was fucking great.

Best in a long ass time.

Wheel of the worst remains god tier.
>>
>>71831535
You could always kill yourself. Then you don't have to suffer and we don't have to see your dumbass worthless threads.
>>
>>71831535
Mike was always a faggot

Jay and Rich are ok
>>
>>71831535
Is Jay really a (((Bauman)))?
>>
>>71833900
aren't them meant to destroy one of the tapes, didn't they forget to do it last time also? getting lazy.
>>
>>71833970
There's been numerous episodes where they don't destroy a tape. What is it about RLM fans where they all have short term memory? Is it being willfully ignorant simply so they can complain like entitled assholes?
>>
>>71833239
"It was everything I could have ever wanted" -Mike Stoklasa on TFA
>>
>>71834115
oh it's happened a few times so it's ok?

sorry, Beardfat. I didn't realize.
>>
>>71831535
cuz they review nothing but capeshit nowadays
>>
>>71833942
>Bauman
>Jewish
Yeah, no
>>
>>71833942
Nope. Pure German Aryan.

but also gay
>>
>>71834160
>most recent review: Eraserhead
>capeshit
>>
>>71833424
This would be amazing and the greatest treat of my life
>>
>>71833885
Wow, I didn't know everyone who enjoyed TFA was a Jewish person on the Disney payroll
>>
>>71831535
Anon they were never funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 647x955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 647x955
>>71831535
>it's another "no mike in the discussion" episode
>>
>>71834354
And it's one of the funniest discussions they've had in months.
>>
>>71831535
They were never really all the funny. But I enjoy Half in the Bag, and Plinket reviews, and Re:view when its Mike and Jay, basically because its just Half in the Bag without skits.

Best of the worst can fuck off though.
>>
It wouldn't have been bad if they would have cut out the entire actual dead children joke segment.

That joke just came across as weirdly macabre and deliberately edgy and they devoted like 15 minutes to it.

Not every episode has to be an hour long!
>>
>>71832846
That's actually not bad. I think I like them. Thanks!
>>
>>71834970
>it would have been better if they cut out the funniest segment of the discussion
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>71835017
cringe
>>
>>71834375
>t. reddit
it's the most boring
>>
>>71835328
yes. dull, lame, cringeworthy.

jay shouldnt be the host; he's too small and weird.
>>
>>71832132
Yeah I'm sure he was really passionate about Baby's Day Out and Cop Dog.
>>
>>71835355
the cancucks should fuck off, and so does the giant baby. aids guy also needs to never return.
>>
>>71835467
the canadians are AWFUL. what was with that moment when the gay one had to explain the joke about real dolls to the tall dumb one like he was 5 years old? painful.
>>
>>71835467
the tall one honestly seems too dumb to be on rlm content, and i dont think the rlm crew are geniuses by any means
>>
Why did Rich became such a piece of shit? He basically overreacts in everthing he appears, there's no substance to what he does, just screaming and obnoxious laugh. I couldn't take it when he started spreging out in last BotW when he figured some shitty magic trick, well, no shit you fucking autist. He started riping on a guys hairline when he himself is a balding fuck.
>>
>>71835521
I have no idea what moment you're even talking about?
>>
>>71835441

>(he did reviews of Cop Dog and Baby's Day Out, but those were just stuff to hold us over while waiting for Star Wars reviews. Now those videos would probably be covered on Best of the Worst)
>>
>>71835677
>?
why is that at the end of that sentence?
>>
File: 54.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>tfw no more comfy Mike, Jay, Rich, and Jessi episodes

Why do you guys have to ruin everything?
>>
>>71835869
>Jessi is with a Tyrone now

Poetry
>>
>>71831535
>This is gonna be a hard void to fill

much like Jay himself then
>>
>>71835677
so rewatch the episode dumbfuckle
>>
>start a new series about reviewing old movies you enjoy
>in the second episode only 1 of 2 enjoy the movie
>in the third episode both of them hate the movie

They've unironically turned into hacks.
>>
>>71836085
Th say in the first 30 seconds of the first episode that sometimes they'll discuss movies they hate.
>>
>>71836085
>durr they're hacks because I can't pay attention when they explain in the first episode what the show is going to be about
>>
I hate canadian beard, he wasn't as bad this time but usually he is just the worst.

Colin is fine.

Rich needs Mike to keep his shit in check.
>>
>>71835078
>Cringe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM
>>
If the fucks would just release the Plinkett review, I would care about them again.
>>
>>71833970
They made the magician one disappear.
>>
>>71836324
do you expect me to watch this tripe?

faggle
>>
>>71831627
>be 22
>RLM aren't funny anymore as well
How did you know?
>>
>>71836344
they shouldn't have released the trailer so early. bad decision when you have crazy autist fans.
>>
>>71836375
>He can't watch a two minute video
Sorry anon, you're right, I must have set my expectations too high for a special little guy like yourself.
>>
>>71836387
im also 22 and I don't know if they aren't funny anymore at all, but this last wotw was pretty bad. They just needed some more videos, like even 1 more would have made the episode progress at a better pace with less filler about dead children
>>
>>71831843
Yeah that last BotW fell flat for me
It might have just been the videos or the canadians, but it felt like they didn't have anything to talk about so they just focused on a single joke and kept it going for 15 minutes
>>
>>71836413
i saw you gave keanu 5 stars on imdb, you sure do know a lot about movies! =)
>>
>>71836442
The dead children discussion was the best part of the episode though
>>
>>71836444
why DO they bring the Canadians on the show? certainly not for the viewers...
>>
>>71836493
...no way. the ventriloquist's face as she was possessed by the spirit of a cow demon was the best...obviously
>>
I cannot stand these Canadian motherfuckers
>>
>>71831535
>tfw RLM aren't funny to you anymore

Congrats on turning 15!
>>
>>71836502
>Why do people have friends?
>>
>>71836475
I have no clue what you're talking about senpai.
>>
POST THE COPYPASTA
>>
>>71836941
>Michael "Mike" Stoklasa is a prolific member of the Wisconsin cinephile[1] white supremacist[2] community. He is best known for his Plinkett Reviews, in which he humorously critiques films such as Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace[3] and Triumph of the Will[4].
>Though never convicted of any crime, the Milwaukee Police Department considers Stoklasa a person of interest in connection to a series of lynchings between 1996-97.[26] Stoklasa has vehemently denied his involvement in the crimes. "No, I was absolutely not involved in those [pause] tragedies. I find it disgusting that you would accuse me of such a thing merely because of my political and social values. If my testimony is not enough, my business partners Jay Bauman and Dolf Herrman can vouch for me. I offer my condolences to the families of the victims,"[27] Stoklasa said in court when questioned about the lynchings by state prosecutor William Carpenter.
>After Stoklasa was found innocent, Carpenter told reporters that the trial was a "travesty to justice" and called Herrman "hardly a character witness, having served a sentence at a state prison for racially charged assault and vandalism."[34]
>Stoklasa has gone by several aliases and nicknames. They include: "Third Reich" Mike, Mike "The Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa[41], Mike "The Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa, "Going Rambo on Sambo" Stoklasa[42], Mike "Impugn the Coon" Stoklasa, "Myklon B" Stoklasa[43], Mike "Minority Deport" Stoklasa, Mike "Senegal Wrecking Ball" Stoklasa[44], Mike "The Spook Nuke" Stoklasa, "Peekaboo, Jiggaboo!" Stoklasa[45], Mike "The Quaking Quadroon Quasher" Stoklasa, "1941: A Race Odyssey" Stoklasa, "Sambo Saboteur" Stoklasa, "The One Man Klan"[46], "Eschew the Jew" Stoklasa, "Catch Me If You Klan" Stoklasa and Mike "Ampf" Stoklasa.[47] It is unknown at this time whether he has gone by any other names.
>>
>>71836978
now the other one

about the Gen Xthers
>>
File: No-Limit Girls of Lake County.jpg (149 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
No-Limit Girls of Lake County.jpg
149 KB, 612x612
>>71836978
Mike doesn't do his own dirty work.

JewJewio walked into his bathroom and found Rich Evans waiting for him with a gun. He told him to get on his knees and then stuck the pistol in his mouth. Asked if he believes in God, then let him know that no God would save him. Asked him to start begging, masturbated while he pleaded for his life. Put the barrel in his mouth and blew his top off. As he walked out he said to the room mate, "He killed himself. If I start hearing otherwise, you might kill yourself too."

Drove off in a 2003 gray Toyota Camry blaring "Boys in the Bright White Sports Car."

Rich Evans is a stone cold motherfucker.
introducing first.... from the red corner. weighing 290 pounds... he hails from Milwaukee Wisconsin, and was rated by many, as the best pound for pound boxer of the last decade. with 88 wins, 88 of them coming by the way of knockout, and 0 defeats. he is, the former middleweight champion, former, super middle weight champion, former light heavyweight champion, and former HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD,

MIKE

THE THIRD REICH

COMING AT YOU WITH A 12" KIELBASA

STOKLASAAAAAAAAAAA

>>71837014
i never saved that one, it wasnt fun enough.
>>
>>71837014
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>71836502

Previously it was payment for doing the sfx for Space Cop. Now? I guess they just like them.
>>
>>71836442
>>71836493
It was overall pretty weak though, besides the dead kids bit. They should stick to shitty movies on wotw and take out the short informational videos.
>>
>>71837555
To be fair they didn't have much to work on in this episode.
The videos were pretty boring and the bearded Canadian was more catatonic than usual.
>>
>>71834354
Mike's discussions have gotten really stale.
>HitB: I liked this big blockbuster and will not allow Jay to have a dissenting opinion! Star Trek reference.
>BotW: This is the worst thing we've watched on Best of the Worst.
>>
>>71837597
yeah, I thought it was odd they choose all informational videos instead of the usual, mostly shitty b-movies with SOME other videos mixed in. Feels like they weren't into the episode this time and just wanted to tide people over.
>>
>>71836941
>I met Mike and Jay at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Mike looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Mike you found another goofball?", "Yeah Jay, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Mike jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Jay jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Mike undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Mike just kept pushing her head down. Mike looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Mile then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jay who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Jays boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.
>>
File: 1464678945790.jpg (11 KB, 122x156) Image search: [Google]
1464678945790.jpg
11 KB, 122x156
>>71838427
more
>>
>>71835521

it's because jim the canadian is literally autistic, not in the 4chan sense but the actual diagnosed i have a condition sense
>>
>>71838701
Except he's not. He's also won Emmies for his visual effects work.

And you're spending your time here on /tv/ calling people autistic.
>>
no he really is, i'm not being derogatory either.
>>
>>71838790
Source?

I'll wait.
>>
>>71831843

>no mike
>those two canadians AGAIN

Recipe for a shit BotW.
>>
>>71838905
And yet it's one of the funniest ones they've done in a long time, senpai.
>>
Are they building up Mike being an alcoholic as a joke or is he genuinely becoming an alcoholic?
>>
>>71839170
>Mike holds a bottle of Makers Mark that is quite clearly filled with soda and not actual whiskey
>"Durrr is he really alcoholic?
Yes, anon. They are filming, editing, and releasing the mental and physical destruction of one of their friends for laughs. Fucking idiot. Do you also think reality television is not staged?
>>
>>71838701
I don't mind him. I get where he's going with what he's trying to do. Better him than Jack gurning for the camera like he's fishing for youtube clickbait thumbnails.

>>71838757
Neat, for what?
>>
Jim is so dull and boring and weird, probably the RLM i dislike the most. I'd rather have beardfat and aids instead of him.

I like Colin though, i think he is better than beardfat and aids, and Gymkata looks like an awesome movie.
>>
>>71839277
>They are filming, editing, and releasing the mental and physical destruction of one of their friends for laughs.
mike would do it to rich
>>
>>71831535
Try We Hate Movies, it'll fill that void right up.
>>
>>71831535
I laughed quite a lot. It's just they seem to be lacking good material, and devote more time to the banter among themselves than making fun of movie.
>>
>it's a /tv/ doesnt realise rlm incorporate fan reaction and web comments into the meta narrative of their output episode

theyre way too frequent
>>
>>71831535

Watch a few of their early episodes of HitB, and you'll see a huge difference in character and especially language.

They used to be very reserved. Then they started gaining fans and they turned into major assholes.

Space Cop is shit too.
>>
>>71840157
>they turned into major assholes.
Example, please.
>>
File: put him out of his misery.jpg (12 KB, 239x268) Image search: [Google]
put him out of his misery.jpg
12 KB, 239x268
>>71835605
>Why did Rich became such a piece of shit? He basically overreacts in everthing he appears, there's no substance to what he does, just screaming and obnoxious laugh

has to be the AIDS rubbing off on him
>>
File: 1449872846628.jpg (31 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1449872846628.jpg
31 KB, 376x471
>>71837203
>mfw not a SINGLE pathetic RLM fanboy KUCK drone has EVER successfully refuted this devastatingly accurate analysis
>>
>>71832132
>the cop dog is the funniest one
>>
File: 1429073994979.jpg (45 KB, 345x378) Image search: [Google]
1429073994979.jpg
45 KB, 345x378
>>71840390
>not baby's day out
>>
>>71840209
I already explained.
Watch their early work, and compare it with their more recent stuff. See language, the way they interact with each other, the way they refer to their fans, the way they talk about movies they review.
It's not just one thing. It's their overall behavior. They turned to shit, and they haven't been funny for a long time.
>>
I nearly died when the cow started singing
>>
if aids just stopped the fake laughter he'd improve massively. everyone doesnt need to be laughing constantly to hold the audience attention.
>>
>>71832132
I'd really love it if the next plinkett was a bluff. Calling it Plinkett Awakens; then its a The Blues Brothers deconstruction.

The biggest annoyance with a TFA review will be, it is already basically written. "Needlessly derivative of a new hope (insert duplicate shots)" etc etc
>>
File: happy trump girl.jpg (185 KB, 1024x1275) Image search: [Google]
happy trump girl.jpg
185 KB, 1024x1275
>>71831535
i lost interest in RLM when I started watching Trump rallies

The Donald is just more exhilarating, more laughs too.
>>
>>71831883

>If I insult their age that makes me correct!
>>
>>71840482
You haven't explained anything, just made really broad "observations" without any examples.
>>
>>71840482
I, too, subscribe to the idea that nobody should or does change over time, anon.
>>
>>71831535
RLM haven't been funny in some time and they defend movies that don't deserve it. It's disgusting, it's obvious that they're bought off in a way. Sure they still make fun of movies, but they're not as vociferous as they used to be. Something stinks about them.
>>
>>71831747

Nigga what?

They loved TFA and mike liked Independence Day resurgence
>>
>>71841091
Of course. How much did Disney pay them to give Civil War a mediocre rating?
>>
File: 1433883082014.jpg (25 KB, 279x242) Image search: [Google]
1433883082014.jpg
25 KB, 279x242
>mfw beardfat and AIDSmobey are still getting into every video
>>
>>71839357
jim has actual sense of humor unlike aids.
>>
The only consistently fun person on RLM is Jay
>>
>>71831843
>Watching BotW/WotW
Found your problem
>>
>>71841205
So everyone that likes something you don't like is automatically wrong? You must have great social skills.
>>
Are you waiting for the next plinkett review to change your opinion of TFA?

As soon as Mike says, I loved it you assholes will call it the best Star Wars movie. And so will the rest of the internet. horay, another decade of idiots quoting plinkett's fan logic
>>
Official RLM tiers:

>God tier

Rich, Mike and Jay

>Acceptable tier

The funny canadian, Jessie

>Sometimes he's already but mostly not tier

Beardfat

>Literally fuck off nobody likes you you annoying prick tier

AIDSmobey

>Im so bored all the time and I dont want to contribute yet I still keep coming on the show tier

The other canadian
>>
>>71841205
Well Mike's nearly brain dead from all the alcohol. Why is it surprising that he enjoys flịcks for plebs with double digit IQs?
>>
Who is the worst RLM and why is it beardfat?
>>
>>71841437
I'll never call it a good Star Wars movie, because that would be a lie.

It's a decent flick.
>>
>>71841629
Beardfat at least seems to be the most patrician of them all. AIDS is pure cancer.
>>
>>71841629
Don't you faggots ever get tired of whiny about your pretend friends and how butthurt you are that you're not one of them IRL?
>>
>>71841442
>The funny canadian
do you mean canadian jay or canadian mike?
>>
How many layers of irony is Jim on?
>>
File: wat.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>71841442
AIDSmobey is the bald over right?
>>
>>71841442
fuck off, both canadians are good.

and what is it with people liking Jessie so much? she never did that much.
>>
>>71842141
Virgins
>>
>>71842141
Retarded waifufags

she's shit and ruins every vid
>>
>>71840482
I bet you got bullied in school. Hell, you probably still get bullied.
>>
File: 1465476263516.gif (3 MB, 436x359) Image search: [Google]
1465476263516.gif
3 MB, 436x359
>>71842141
>Finding fart jokes funny
Kill me. Kill me now.
>>
>>71842141

Jessie isnt good in terms of her contribution but she tends to be a good catalyst to bring out the best in the others, particularly rich
>>
>>71831622
I like re:View, I'm getting tired of hearing the same opinions from every new release, they're better when they talk about older movies that they are more passionate about.
>>
>>71842264
>>71842257
For real. Even RLM knew it from the botw episode with "bloodlock" where she describes the movie and talks forever describing the entire plot and they have to edit out the majority of it.
After that video i dreaded every one she was in.
>>
>>71842492
She wasn't in any more after that one.
>>
>>71840965
Change can be good or bad.
In this case it was bad.
That's my point.
No one stays EXACTLY the same, but the are people who have a more or less stable character.
Since we are talking about movie critics, Brad Jones comes to mind. He's a good example of someone who has stayed pretty much the same throughout his series. His tone and style hasn't changed much, if at all. I kind of appreciate that.
On the other hand the rlm style changed a lot i.e. turned to shit.

rlm have taken the justin bieber path.
watch justin bieber when he first started and compare him with today's bieber
then do the same thing for the rlm faggots
>>
DUDE IRONY DELIBERATELY BAD JOKES ALCOHOLISM NOT TRYING AT ANYTHING LMAO
>>
>>71835605

The last video in which he threw cushions around for 60 minutes was like dragging your nutsack through broken glass.

Does he think it's funny?

I'm going to throw all these cushions, lol, that'll be so funny.
>>
>>71842753
You are a complete and total fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>ITT a bunch of worthless permavirgins endlessly bitching about a group of friends they're clearly jealous they're not a part of
Why constantly complain about something you can easily ignore? You faggots seem to know every detail of every video they make, yet claim to hate them.
>>
>>71842910
eat shit
>>
>>71842959
we're just having a discussion idiot
>>
>>71842997
Whatever justification helps you sleep alone at night, anon.
>>
Does anyone else notice how after Rich makes a joke, he quietly repeats it as people are laughing? It drives me fucking nuts.

This recent Wheel was awful. WOTW is a mixed bag. Sometimes they get an actually interesting movie they can talk about but mostly it's a really boring, shitty movie and the RLM guys all start riffing on something related to the movie and they make shitty jokes for 20 minutes.
>>
>>71843250
Yeah I hate it when the people in these comedy videos make jokes too.
>>
>>71842398
>fart jokes

what
>>
Those Canadian guys completely suck the fun out of the room. They're awful.
>>
>>71843250
I just recently noticed this. He started doing it in the bvs HitB review it seems.
>>
>>71843250
>Does anyone else notice how after Rich makes a joke, he quietly repeats it as people are laughing?

i do this too
>>
>>71841205
>waaaaaa someone else has a different opinion than I do!
>>
Talking about this ruins it, really, it should be something that you watch have fun and then move on to other stuff during your day.

When you spend this much time thinking and talking about a youtube vid you start wanting it to be more than it can be for the sake of justifying all the time wasted.
>>
>>71843307
Jessie loved fart jokes and movies about farts.
>>
>>71831622
Re:view is great. Half in the Bag has become the capeshit show. I like hearing them shit on capehsit but I want somethign different once in a while
>>
File: 1466993212227.gif (823 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466993212227.gif
823 KB, 200x200
>>71843250

>tfw im watching this episode and notice he's doing it like every time now

FUCK.
>>
colin the canada is 700% a psychopath. he's killed people, i feel it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (452 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
452 KB, 1280x720
"These jokes aren't funny. I wish I was somewhere else"
>>
File: 1458112594572.jpg (45 KB, 573x576) Image search: [Google]
1458112594572.jpg
45 KB, 573x576
I miss Jessi
>>
>thing you like gets popular and it is ruined
>everytime
You know those hipster actually have a point.
>>
>>71843428
that's because Mike is into sniffing Jessie's farts, she was subtly making fun of Mike
>>
>>71831535
They still make funny vids from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
>>
>>71843652
Mike's not a degenerate
>>
>>71843720
yes he is. just look at his face. that a face that's had a million lady farts launched on it.
>>
>new botw
>found the beginning funny, was gettin comfy
>no mike in the actual review

haha no
>>
>>71843652
what's wrong with having grills fart on you?
>>
>>71843853
Yeah I'm sure him sitting there looking miserably and not paying attention to what anyone is saying and then mumbling some insult at Rich Evans for the 1,000th time would have been way more hilarious than everyone riffing off each other and having a good time.
>>
>>71843920
i identify as a mike irl so it's comforting to watch him.
>>
>>71843890
nothing. most women for some reason have a problem with it.
>>
>no jack or wizard
DROPPED
>>
do you think there are any rlm people on 4chan? jack is on reddit (ofc)
>>
>>71844088
RLM hates 4chan
>>
>>71844115
supposing or do you know for sure?
>>
>>71844115
Did they not appreciate Meme Lover 2?
>>
>>71844225
I think AIDSmoby was banning people for talking about that
>>
>>71844265
He doesn't moderate the Pre Rec chats. They have mods that do that.
>>
>3/4 of the their recent videos have not had Mike in them

WTF are they doing? Nobody cares about any of these other fucks. Mike is the golden goose.
>>
>>71844363
Your math is fucked, yo.
>>
>>71844363
mike and jay are the golden duo. if only things didn't have to change and mike was back to being only mildly fat and Jay was still hans klopek
>>
>>71835605
Rich is a piece of shit, just watch any Pre-Rec stream with him and AIDSmoby.

He is just a major asshole who hates everything, but thinks he is smart as fuck while he rambles on and stuffs his face. A massive pussy and his Girlfriend when she is on the streams is mind-numbingly stupid and a disgusting ham beast that he fauns over.
>>
>>71844591
fawns
>>
>still watching Reddit Leddit Memeia
>not new hotness Double Toasted

faggot
>>
i want the plinkett review REEEEEEEE
>>
I just can't stand Rich
His voice and laugh completely destroy any comfiness
And he's such a fat cunt
>>
>>71832846
I still like RLM but these guys are basically my favorite normie reviewers. No matter what I can basically always tell where these guys are coming from and agree on some level with what they're saying.

While with HitB I feel like they really nail it 90% of the time then occasionally Mike or Rich has some fucking bewildering review based on weird logic.

Also props to them for actually reviewing most movies, can't believe HitB never did Warcraft, I really wanted to hear what they thought.
>>
>>71845645
>>71845645
>Double Toasted
>new hotness

Forgetting Spill are we? In any case, DT is good too. They actually review and watch EVERY movie that comes out, not just the big releases. I miss the whole LEOG crew though.
>>
>>71832846
>posting non-MuhAryanMasterrace reviewers on /tv/
I'm surprised nobody complained
>>
>>71846889
i feel like Jay nails it more than mike, but maybe that's because they represent two divided viewpoints
Jay likes artsy smartsy movies like those directed by david lynch
while Mike likes rooty tooty pointy shooty movies like those directed by paul verhoeven
whoever you are you're likely to side with at least one of them
>>
>>71846889
they're not into video games so they will either not do it or do another rich&aidsmoby crossover
>>
>>71841205
>Indepence day

I liked it too.
>>
>>71847093
Yeah Jay is slightly more pretentious but I feel like I've been aligning with him more lately.

I used to relate to Mike more but I feel like he's been drifting more and more toward liking stupid movies ironically.

>>71847115
>or do another rich&aidsmoby crossover

This is what I expected desu. Feels like a missed opportunity.
>>
so when are they going to do the inevitable ghostbusters review where they mock every one who liked it
then they'll say that they liked it will giving awkward stares at the cameras
>>
>>71832037
Someone already did in a pretty obvious Plinkett knockoff, but he did a good job of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TijkFnT8D-U
>>
File: 1464836884801.jpg (49 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
1464836884801.jpg
49 KB, 562x437
>>71832132
>Now those videos would probably be covered on Best of the Worst
>Jack memeing instead of Fuck the Pain Away or the physics behind the gorilla scene

BotW essentially killed RLM for me. I have to check twice on this board before watching a new video because I hate wasting my time.
>>
>>71838905
More like

>Mike in extremely small doses
>Fat Wizard appearance for no reason other than to annoy fans who dislike him
>>
>>71838905
eh it was pretty good all things considered
>>
>>71847009
because (most) racist anons stay on either /b/ or /pol/
>>
>>71842753
Yes anon, that's a nice couple of paragraphs there. But you still haven't actually explained how rlm have 'turned to shit'. That's what people keep asking you, you shithead.
>>
>>71831622
I don't understand why they don't do more HITB reviews. There's shit that comes out every single week but they don't do a HITB anymore unless it's some capeshit.
>>
>>71848813
Because they're tired and bored of saying nearly every major release is simply mediocre. It's why they started re:View. Now they can still do the big movies for Half in the Bag, but spend more time talking about movies they're actually interested in discussing on re:View.
>>
File: 1467851936034.jpg (112 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1467851936034.jpg
112 KB, 1060x404
>>71833128
>tfw i was just reminded of this
i still remember them trying out skyrim
>>
>>71833424
Mike is waaay too lazy for that
>>
>>71833424
Eh, it would lose its magic pretty quickly. Plinkett is best reserved for special occasions imo. And it's not like there is that much to talk about that would make entertaining comedy, especially when looking at TNG which a lot of is just terrible filler.

A regular audio commentary track might be a different story altogether. The tangents might make it fun and interesting.
>>
File: 1425059294407.png (4 KB, 178x213) Image search: [Google]
1425059294407.png
4 KB, 178x213
>>71833128
Don't remind me, man
>>
File: feels good.png (77 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
feels good.png
77 KB, 1162x850
>never really used youtube
>just started watching RLM
>have massive catalog of funny shit to watch
>>
Their latest re:view was pretty good. Josh is great, I don't why everyone seems to have a problem with him. I'm wondering if their extended discussion is worth listening to? Has anyone here listened to it yet?
>>
File: 1467786256225.jpg (61 KB, 304x358) Image search: [Google]
1467786256225.jpg
61 KB, 304x358
>>71836399
>implying they arent holding it back until the Rogue one release to capitalize on the hype

Screencap this
>>
>>71850637
My case aswell, only watched the Plinkett reviews.
Mike is the funniest, but has the worst taste, what a waste
>>
>>71850142
Where did the "RLM is lazy" meme come from? They seem to put out long form content pretty regularly. Is it simply because they don't work on the videos that some /tv/ anons specifically want them to work on?
>>
>>71832020
Put your dick in his hole and trust.
>>
File: 1abcd.jpg (2 MB, 7216x5504) Image search: [Google]
1abcd.jpg
2 MB, 7216x5504
>>71831535
>its a "mike holds the camera" episode
>>
>>71850913
What is this even supposed to mean?
>>
>>71841205
I liked Independence Day Resurgence. It had some really, really striking visuals.

I'm not saying it was a "good" movie, but it was a fun ride. Where else am I going to see a worldship the size of Australia touch down onto a planet?

Of course this doesn't mean I don't also like a nice character-driven piece. But I still liked this rediculously cheesy movie.
>>
File: can.jpg (43 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
can.jpg
43 KB, 550x309
>mike leads the intro and is there to watch it
>hes not in the discussion
WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFUCK?
>>
>>71850913
That reminds me, there was one episode of wotw and one of the cameras was disturbingly out of focus. I assumed it that the person operating it simply didn't know much about cameras, but it turned out to be jay who was filming.
>>
>discussion winds down
>someone grabs the box and misreads something
>new jokes for the next 5-10 minutes
>rich says something borderline offensive

EVERY
TIME
>>
>>71851066
>rich says something borderline offensive
SHE WAS AFRICAN NOW SHE LOOKS IRISH
>>
>>71851304
How is that offensive?
>>
>>71851375
irish the niggers of europe and then someone posts a skull/ facial construction comparison of anglo german african and irish
>>
>>71851431
The fuck are you even babbling about now?
>>
>>71831535
It's called growing up, nothing you liked as a child was good and nothing you will like as an adult will be good.
>>
Are RLM the Giant Bomb of movies?
>>
>>71848813

I think Jay mentioned once that there was such a glut of bad movies at one point that they had to take an extended break from HitB for their sanity. They probably do that every once in a while because most new movies are soulless garbage. Doesn't excuse them from not covering most of the new stuff which is actually good, though.
>>
>>71851594
No, Giant Bomb are part of the SJW clique
>>
>>71851657
>Doesn't excuse them from not covering most of the new stuff which is actually good, though.
Like Warcraft and TNMT 2?

Also, they're not obligated to review every new release. They can focus on whatever project they want. This is how they've always done things, so why are you just complaining now?
>>
>>71831535

>tfw when RLM are the same as they've always been but /tv/ told me they're bad now so I hate them

ftfy
>>
>>71851733
That's the cycle of everything on /tv/. The people that say "durrr I can't trust Mike anymore because he likes shit now like TFA and Independence Day 2" seem to forget that he recommended Battle Los Angeles in one of the very first episodes. He's always been lenient to Hollywood shit as long as it's coherent.
>>
>>71833424
You know Plinkett is for really bad movies right? And Mike is such a Star Trek nerd he'll take any occasion to make a TNG reference. He can't be objective on that.
>>
>>71852056
>You know Plinkett is for really bad movies right?
Except for when it's not. Plinkett is for whatever Mike feels like going in depth about.
>>
This has been a bad year for summer movies, I don't blame them for not doing HITB every week.
>>
>>71852153
>I don't blame them for not doing HITB every week.
They've NEVER done a HITB every week.
>>
>>71831535
>movie critics have to be funny
Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>71852313
Nobody is saying that, you fucking idiot. RLM makes comedy videos. /tv/ expects them to be funny. It has nothing to do with critics as a whole. You're a little slow, huh?
>>
>>71833424
Now that I think about it, why is it that they never talk about TV series? Mike is obviously a hardcore Trekkie, and I know he's a big Breaking Bad fan as well, so they definitely have things to say about them. Do they consider it below them or something?
>>
File: 1467937873890.gif (2 MB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
1467937873890.gif
2 MB, 417x234
>>71852370
>>
So what really happened to Jessi?

She was nice. Well she was getting fat but before that she was a cute.

There must been a lot of cakes eating in the Stoklasa household
>>
>>71838905
Don't blame the canucks, they had nothing to work with. Jay's part of the problem, decent taste in movies aside, his fake hysterical laughing at nothing is always painful and rich is just shit unless he's doing plinkett or having mike take a shit on him. Granted this wasn't as bad as a landis episode but it was at best patchy, at worst just boring and shit.
>>
>>71851872

Mike enjoys earnest schlock. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>71852467
>his fake hysterical laughing
I have never seen this.
>>
Mike and rich are really the only funny ones and theyre not funny most of the time
>>
They haven't been good in 4 years
They've been outright bad for 2 years
Very surprised that their popularity is still as present as it currently is
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.