[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essential edgecore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
>>
File: The_principles_of_lust.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1363) Image search: [Google]
The_principles_of_lust.jpg
160 KB, 1000x1363
>>71831330
Doubt anyone has heard of this
>>
>>71831374

can you greentext the movie for me?
>>
File: halloween-2-jaquette-dvd.jpg (156 KB, 494x700) Image search: [Google]
halloween-2-jaquette-dvd.jpg
156 KB, 494x700
Any Rob Zombie shit really.
>>
>>71831508
what you mean?

If you mean plot is basically a sexaholic film
>>
>>71831330
This movie for me anyway, has the quality of getting worse every time it gets watched. Similar to American Beauty.

The shock value is fun if you are still in high school in middle class white suburbia, but as you grow up, life reveals just how cheap those two movies really are.

Suburb queers are usually not killers and vastly much weirder (violence and drug abuse are common) than either the couple or the repressed father.

Both movies are very PC for trying to be so edgy. They probably didn't want to reveal the real truth of homo hedonism and disease spreading. The mass media still doesn't much care to talk about it.
>>
Cannibal Holocaust (1979)
Cannibal Ferox (1981)
The Mountain of the Cannibal God (1978)
Eaten Alive! (1980)
Jungle Holocaust (1977)
The Man from the Deep River (1972)
The Cannibals (1980)
Cannibal Apocalypse (1980)
Papaya: Love Goddess Of The Cannibals (1978)
Ultimo Mondo Cannibale (1977)
Emanuelle And The Last Cannibals (1977)
>>
>>
File: 293832-natural-born-killers.jpg (190 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
293832-natural-born-killers.jpg
190 KB, 800x1200
>>
>>71831708
The most successful, genuinely talentless hack I can think of. Fucking plagiarist.
>>
>>71832546
but that's actually good
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.