[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>privileged suburban white guy "frustrated" with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 751x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 751x1064
>privileged suburban white guy "frustrated" with his life
>does drugs and "lashes out against society"

Fight club, office space, American Beauty all described in one sentence.

wtf is up with white people?
>>
>>71824914
white people have so much privilege and natural advantages in life that they have too much free time on their hands which leads to all the things you describe,

As a black man I'm just trying to make enough money so I can afford groceries for the week I don't have time to lash out or get frustrated I have drugs to sell
>>
>>71824914
It was more against the typical movie, that was being done at that time. I mean you had shit like Titanic winning all awards and attention, then Mulholland Drive too.

also that was the start of the main stream counter culture in the wake of the alt music movement..
>>
>>71824914
>realizes he was wrong the whole time

Also who dunnit?
>>
>>71824914

It's basically White People Problems: The Movie.
>>
>>71824967
iktf brother. Me, my wife, and her boyfriend know the struggle.
>>
>>71824914

we're aware of the machine
>>
>>71825156
The hell?
All the white guys in those movies are emasculated as fuck. Fight club was the main character literally imagining himself as a manlier man. You can't get whiter than that.
>>
>>71824914

Turns out society is so fucked existence is disappointing for people at every level. Really surprised people here wouldn't have latched on to that idea.
>>
>>71824914
Yes, living an empty shell of an existence is privilege.
>>71824967
> Man, only black people be strugglin'
Fuck off. Poor doesn't discriminate.
>>71825023
He realized he was fantasizing about something that didn't exist. His wife was still a cunt, and no one respected him.
>>
>>71824914
I miss the 90's.
>>
>>71825214
>>71825217
Oh boo hoo, living a privileged suburban life is too much responsibility, poor baby.
>>
>>71825217
>no one respected him

That's not the point. He was an asshole the whole time and then at the end he became a proper father figure. His family didn't respect him because he was a cunt, and he stopped being one
>>
>>71825314
>His family didn't respect him

The literal definition of white people problems
>>
>>71825203
And Fight Club was an analogy for the rise of fascism in Weimar Germany.
>>
>>71825273
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>71825346
It's a human problem, you fucking idiot. You really think the "man tries to win respect" story is particular to today's white middle class?
>>
>>71825346
If you really think that i'd suggest you do some research, because that has nothing to do with skincolor tmk.
>>
>>71825437
A colored man wouldn't need to "earn" respect of his family in the first place. That's what I meant.
>>
>>71825529
again, do some research. That statement just doesn't hold up.
>>
>>71825559
Do some research on what exactly? Is there some studies I'm missing
>>
>>71825529
Truly, blacks have become the special snowflake.
>>
>>71825665
>the coloreds are different than us

Do some research on why this is wrong
>>
Reminder to filter image.jpg
>>
>>71824967
Somebody has to sell weed otherwise if have to grow that shot myself. Don't got time fo dat.
>>
>>71825719
I didn't mention black race anywhere in that post
>>
>>71825529

Exactly, a black man would just abandon his family and run away.
>>
>>71825768
Why m'lady "colored" is synonym for black!
>>
I hate this fucking site and you are all faggots.
>>
>>71825859
I know, but still...
>>
>>71825859
what, you expected actual movie discussion just because this is a thread that isn't spammed every 15 minutes?

Sorry, /tv/ mentality means we have to turn this into a muh niggers or muh feminism thread
>>
File: Capture.jpg (60 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
60 KB, 638x360
http://www-worldstar-hiphop -com/videos/video.php?v=wshh568S4rETyT9jF786

>after a long, stressful week at my bank manager position, i like to unwind
>>
American Beauty, Fight Club and Amelie were my ex's favorite movies
she's really dumb and white
>>
>>71826098
well, shit. looks like it was removed from that site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRBpNn2vb7U
>>
>>71825314
How? His wife wouldn't fuck him. His daughter couldn't stand him. He just wanted to be young again. Hopefully someday you'll get to watch your girlfriend eye fuck other guys and talk down to you. The only reason he didn't fuck the girl is because she was a virgin. He should've popped her cherry. Divorced his wife; leaving her nothing. And continue to tell his bratty daughter what a cunt she was becoming.
>>
>>71826186
He still would have died
>>
>>71824914
It's another "you have to be dirt poor, living in a cardboard box and starving to truly have problems" episode.
>>
>>71824914
Existentialism.
>>
i thought the two most interesting characters in the movie were the nazi father and his son. to me, the son in is the most likable, sympathetic protagonist in the film. he already had a savvy business mind. he just needed to break free completely, by removing himself from his fucked up parents. spacey's character looked up to him and tried to be like him, but it was too late.
>>
>>71826519
Spotted the white guy living in a suburban house mommy is paying for him.
>>
>>71826614
Hi bait.
>>
>>71824967
>>71825120
>>71825203
>>71825346
>>71826614

>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>71824914
It's not white people, it's what anti-white hollywood wants white people to look like.
>didn't you know, goy? being a white middle-class family man is actually horrible! do drugs and fuck whoever you want!
>>
>>71824914
everything
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.