[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Villain's plan literally happened IRL on a worse sc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>Villain's plan literally happened IRL on a worse scale
>Not the worst Bond movie.

What the fuck.

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/bolivia/timeline.html
>>
>>71824453
Dude it was the 3rd movie in the best Bond Trilogy.

and only...

but still that shit beat the fuck out of the bourne trilogy.
>>
File: DaD surf.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
DaD surf.webm
3 MB, 720x480
There are far, far worse Bond movies than QoS.

To name a few…

>Diamonds are Forever
>every Roger Moore movie that isn't The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only (especially Moonranker and A View to a Kill)
>Die Another Day
>Never Say Never Again
>>
>>71824670
>Moonraker and die another day
>worse than quantum of solace

top pleb
>>
>>71824503
Bourne is fucking garbage after the first one.
>>
>>71824705
this

Moonraker is actually pretty great, only normies who can't think for themselves believe otherwise. Even Die Another Day has a really good first half before turning to shit when Bond goes to the Ice Palace

Quantum on the other hand has no redeeming value other than Olga, and even her sexy self can't save a Bourne-ripoff piece of shit like QoS
>>
>>71825044
Quantum is miles better than DaD.
>>
>>71825085
No it isn't, at least DaD respects the Bond formula instead of just trying to ride the Jason Bourne wave, as stupid as it is DaD actually feels like a Bond film and has more than enough entertainment value

QoS on the other hand feels like a generic spy-thriller with no spirit or style, and Forster's inept attempt to copy Paul Greengrass is absolutely pathetic
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x269
>>71825182
>Jason Bourne
>>
>>71825257
only an idiot craig-fag would actually try to deny that the latest movies are obviously inspired by the Jason Bourne films and other generic American spy-thrillers of recent years

Keep living in denial kid
>>
>>71825367
shhhhh, I'm sorry I BTFO you so hard, I'll be nicer next time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.