[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which evangelion am i supposed to watch again? never watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
which evangelion am i supposed to watch again?

never watched the series
>>
>>71823811
Production order backwards with the exception of Death & Rebirth which you watch first, followed by episodes 3, 7 and 19 of the tv series. God it's not hard you fucking retard.
>>
neon genesis evangelion from start to finish then watch End of Evangelion. Then watch the rebuilds if you want but they're shit.
>>
Anyone who claims to have "gotten it" the first time they watched it is a liar

It's a gook cluster fuck
>>
>>71823837
Can you explain slowly for me?
I didn't get it
>>
None, actually, it can only disappoint.

People call it great, but it's still anime and full of all the garbage and shitty stories and writing that entails.

suck my balls and drown in my shit /a/
>>
>>71823848
It's definitely possible to get the general idea, because it's not that complex, but if you want to understand the plot 100% you need info that was only provided in a video game.
>>
>>71823837
wait... i think i get it
>>
>>71823837
made me kek
>>
File: 1463917741169.jpg (40 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1463917741169.jpg
40 KB, 624x480
>>71823848
It's not exactly subtle, the entire last two episodes are repeating the point over and over again.

If you mean the actual science-fiction plot going on in the background I always thought that the presentation of that was always meant to be ambiguous. I think that having a shady conspiracy actually be conducted in the dark is much more interesting than Game of Thronesing it and having bad guys exposition at each other in back rooms for half of each episode solely for the sake of the audience. Still though the gist of it isn't too hard to get. The 'Angels' got to earth before humanity but karl and ray decided to make them go to sleep because people are kind of cool. Then spoopy government weirdos wake up karl and ray and make the world end because they think anime was a mistake.

>>71823856
You could watch the show, but Anno would prefer if you were to go outside.
>>
>>71823811
The TV series.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.