[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I somehow came across this picture of Toby Kebbell's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
So, I somehow came across this picture of Toby Kebbell's mugshot on a mugshot website. Until today I had no idea that he had been arrested, let alone so recently (in 2013). After spending a few minutes googling it, I have found zero news articles anywhere on the internet about his arrest. His wikipedia or imdb page don't mention it either. The only place you can find this picture is on mugshot websites.

How the fuck is it that TMZ or other gossip sites didn't report something like this? He's a pretty famous actor.
>>
>>71823357
literally who?
>>
Okay. Fant4stic was bad. But did he need to be arrested for it?
>>
Well hes a fokin rocknrolla what did you expect
>>
wtf... is he growing a neckbeard?
>>
File: warcraft-kebbell-1.jpg (109 KB, 1014x633) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-kebbell-1.jpg
109 KB, 1014x633
>>71823381
He played Doctor Doomoverhere and pic-related.
>>
>>71823381
He had leading/major supporting roles in RocknRolla, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Warcraft, that shitty Fantastic Four movie, and an episode of Black Mirror. He's also been in a bunch of other shit.

I swear, try and find an article about this somewhere online, you cannot. It's really strange that there is absolutely nothing about it in the media
>>
>>71823453
>He had leading/major supporting roles in RocknRolla, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Warcraft, that shitty Fantastic Four movie, and an episode of Black Mirror. He's also been in a bunch of other shit.
So a nobody
>>
>>71823357

By just looking at his eyes, it was probably drunk driving or something alcohol related. Since he was a literal who? at the time (and still kinda is) nobody cared.
>>
Probably just a random drunk night
>>
>>71823531
Exactly. OP must be an aspiring actor to think this is anything but a day job for this guy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (562 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
562 KB, 1366x768
>>71823549
>Since he was a literal who? at the time (and still kinda is) nobody cared.

it's true that he's not extremely famous, but this is from september of 2013, by then he had already had some pretty big roles.

and for comparison, this is the #1 guy on a list of celebrity mugshots. I mean, come on he's some random that appeared in one episode of a cooking show, yet when you search his name dozens of articles come up about his arrest

im telling you there is something weird going on here, there is NOTHING about toby kebbell's arrest in the media.
>>
>>71823531
kek
>>
he either managed to get buried with the help of lawyers, publicists, etc. or else it just sort of fell through the cracks.

by way of example, you also can't find many sites with pictures of that fight the hemsworth brothers got into. they definitely hired somebody to help scrub that shit from the internet.
>>
this thread is the first result if you google "toby kebbell mugshot"
>>
>>71823733

It isn't weird there are tons of services people pay to have traces of things like this wiped from the internet
>>
>>71823940
im fucking telling you guys there is some weird fucking conspiracy going on here
>>
Exeded 85 mph, big fucking d
>>
>>71823357
i dont know or care who tobias kibbel is
>>
>>71823357
he probably committed some sort of misdemeanor and was given diversion with expungement following community service.

Or it could have been something as simple as having an outstanding traffic warrant.

The latter would explain why there was no news stories. Saying someone got arrested for not getting and paying a ticket and then they paid the ticket isn't really news.

I looked it up and he was arrested for a "Transportation Violation", which in his case was speeding over 85mph. In Arizona. So yeah, no big deal.
>>
>>71823893
>you also can't find many sites with pictures of that fight the hemsworth brothers got into

not true, i just googled it and there's plenty of articles, images, and even video of the fight. and yet absolutely nothing about toby kebbell's arrest.

>>71824066
still, there's so many pictures and shit of less famous celebrity arrests for similar crimes. the fact that there is nothing about it is absurd.

as somebody else pointed out, this thread is the first result when you search "toby kebbell mugshot"

if he did somehow manage to hide it away how did he do it? he's not a huge celebrity that would have this much influence
>>
>>71823438
OH FUCK I thought I recognized him from somewhere
>>
OK AND NOW THIS JUST DISAPPEARED FROM GOOGLE AS WELL

i swear to god 10 minutes ago i searched "toby kebbell mugshot" after>>71823940 pointed out this was the first result on google, and it was. now its not there anymore, what the actual fuck?? how does he do it?
>>
I'm guessing it just flew past any celebrity news attention.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-014404.png (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-014404.png
133 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: Untitled.png (296 KB, 1340x662) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
296 KB, 1340x662
>>71824399
>Charles Sears

the plot thickens...
>>
>>71824235
It was just the top result for me.
>>
>>71823357
>Toby Kebbell
>2013
>famous

It wasn't until 2014 that anyone gave a tenth of a shit about him.
>>
>>71823733
>he's some random that appeared in one episode of a cooking show
He was on an entire season and was a very charismatic and likable guy. Sucks that he did this as he seemed like such a swell dude on Top Chef, just all around decent.
>>
Isn't that the guy that got cucked on Black Mirror?
>>
File: tumblr_n6rh4mJXfE1s7gti8o1_1280.jpg (334 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6rh4mJXfE1s7gti8o1_1280.jpg
334 KB, 1200x1000
based fuckin Koba
>>
What the fuck did he expect, beat up a bouncer and not get arrested? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20DN9wDhbAo
>>
He's a literally who. Nobody cares.
>>
>>71824399
well ok then lol. he literally just exceeded the speed limit. an A-lister can get arrested for speeding and it's news/gossip. a B-lister has to get arrested for something crazier than that. he probably didn't even have to pay much to have it wiped off the internet. though honestly i can't see why he would even bother.
>>
>>71825632
he was great in dead man's shoes and rock n rolla

I see all you watch is capeshit
>>
>>71829077

>wiped off the internet

That's kind of impossible, don't you think?
>>
>>71823357
That's the largest weak chin I've ever seen.
>>
>>71823453
You should mind you own business. Obviously he didn't want it to get out there so respect his wishes.
>>
>>71823357
he raped and killed a girl in 1990
>>
>>71823357
He's become a real fucking rock n rolla
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.