[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling It Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: revengeofthenerds.jpg (183 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
revengeofthenerds.jpg
183 KB, 630x1200
Before the end of the decade there will be a remake of Revenge of the Nerds, but with the nerds as villains/antagonists.

The character of Lewis Skolnick will be a sociopathic Zuckerberg-type who terrorizes and objectifies the female students, while the character of "Booger" will most likely be a socially maladapted alt-right weeb.

Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum will be playing the lead roles as the heroic, progressively sensitive yet traditionally masculine jocks, Stan Gable and "Ogre", who will liberate the school and its women from the systematic misogyny of the ruling nerds.

>35 years ago, vengeance was theirs.
>This summer, their reign of terror shall fall.
>>
That's stupid.

They'll just remake it with female nerds. They'll all do SUPER NERDY things, like watch GAME OF THRONES and play SUPER MARIO KART and they'll watch MARVEL movies because they're SUPER nerdy!

Expect lots of men getting kicked in the nuts for doing things like disagreeing with women.
>>
>>71818531
Metafilter, aka Megafaggots, already somehow see it as racist, sexist, transphobic, etc. etc.
>>
>>71818600
I think that singing group movie is as close to a female cast nerd movie as we will get.
>>
>>71818600

>That's stupid.

>They'll just remake it with female nerds.

^Came here to post exactly this. You have a poor understanding of reality, op. Your idea is retarded and not at all likely to be used for a new movie.
>>
But OP, it's usually the jocks were are the misogynistic ones not the nerds.
>>
To be perfectly honest, most nerds are unpopular because they're self-righteous assholes.
>>
>>71818600

HAHA I WATCHED ALL THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES IM SUCH A NERD. MY FAVORITE SHOW IS EVEN THE BIG BANG THEORY
>>
>>71818600
Why do you hate women?

>>71819495
You speak from experience.
>>
>>71818600

I would watch that.
>>
>>71819511
>You speak from experience.

Yes. No one wants to befriend the bitter autist who thinks he's better than the ''normies'' and sits alone in a corner drawing naked anime characters.
>>
File: mcZgaO2.png (222 KB, 878x838) Image search: [Google]
mcZgaO2.png
222 KB, 878x838
>>71819495
>>71819634
Exactly. The age of pop culture seeing the nerd as a sympathetic underdog is over.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.