[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Describe your sex life with capeshit movie quotes I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: images (18).jpg (18 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
18 KB, 512x288
ITT: Describe your sex life with capeshit movie quotes

I'll start
The first boy I ever kissed ended up in a coma for 3 weeks.
>>
Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep
>>
We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.
>>
You don't get to bring friends.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>71818056
Why would a boy kiss a boy, FAGGOT
>>
>>71818056
I dont understand why this bitch is ugly but hot at the same time.
>>
mewling quim
>>
>>71818056
Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb
>>
>>71818056
I can do this all day
>>
You're a big guy.
>>
No man in the skyintervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x250
>>71818056
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father, or President Truman. Decent men, who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead the followed the droppings of lechers and Communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice.

Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden, nobody can think of anything to say.
>>
>>71818471
Rorschach was red-pill as fuck when you think about it.
>>
No one cared who I was till I put on the mask.
>>
>>71818287
i feel you man.
>>
>>71818505
>Rorschach was red-pill as fuck when you think about it.

Not to mention a red stain
>>
At least you can talk!
>>
>>71818056
Pizza time!
>>
some motherfuckers always tryin to iceskate uphill
>>
"I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going" -Peter Parker (Spider-Man 2)
>>
>>71818056
RENT
>>
>>71818126

You diseased maniac.
>>
there are no memorable lines from capeshit with the exception of batman
>>
Cum with me if you want to live
>>
"Do you bleed? You will"

Then I fuck dat boipussy raw
>>
>It's a lie! The evidence has been falsified. It's impossible! I never broke the law! I am the Law!
>>
>>71818828

WRONG
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN DOOR YOU FILTHY JEW KIKE
>>
Ah, yes, I was wondering what would break first... your spirit... OR YOUR BODY!
>>
>>71818471
based
>>
>>71818863
fuck off faggot.
>>
>>71818471
This motherfucker right here is one of the most based characters of all time. And now my quote:

I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me!
>>
Maximum effort...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
Sleeeeep
>>
>>71822026
Shoop Cosby's face on that.
>>
>>71818056
You don't deserve that...
>>
>>71818056
Do you bleed??
you will.
>>
>>71818056
I'm everyone and no one. Everywhere, nowhere. Call me....Darkman.
>>
>Is she with you?
>I thought she was with you
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.