[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Ghostbuster fans, Fuck you, you misogynistic pieces of shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: paul.jpg (160 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
160 KB, 620x375
Hey Ghostbuster fans,
Fuck you, you misogynistic pieces of shit. I stole one of your favorite fucking films, and remade it with an all female cast.
I wasn't bold enough to come up with my own ideas, so I relied heavily on re-fucking everything you've loved about the original, and have enjoyed insulted you for even insinuating that what I have done was to sabotage what you've enjoyed about the original.
I worked for Sony, and they've paid me well to keep lying, and insulting all of you.

Sincerely fuck all of you,
Paul Feig
>>
>>71815146
This was funnier than the actual movie.
>>
Why does he hate men so much?

Was he raped?
>>
File: Addams4.jpg (47 KB, 978x544) Image search: [Google]
Addams4.jpg
47 KB, 978x544
Terrible b8
>>
>>71815146
Stop blaming other people for your pathetic hackery and lack of ability to make a movie.

Drink bleach.
>>
>>71815146
>one of your favorite fucking films

Let's not get carried away.
>>
File: paul_feig_handsome.jpg (85 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
paul_feig_handsome.jpg
85 KB, 600x450
>>71815203
STFU manchild, I'm a talented writer too far above your inferiority to succumb to your feeble trolling efforts.
I am the Ghostbusters refuckery GOD, bow to me you little shit.
>>
>>71815146
>Based jews cutting off the childish connection we have to fictional characters so we can better deal with the shitty world
>>
Paul Feig? More like Paul Faggot.
>>
File: paule feig photo_g2.jpg (54 KB, 960x707) Image search: [Google]
paule feig photo_g2.jpg
54 KB, 960x707
>>71816544
As if I've never heard that before...Won't even tip my hat for you.
>>
File: feminist.jpg (67 KB, 387x387) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
67 KB, 387x387
>>71815146
Its funny

Every other movie coming out has tons of trailers and is hyping up their content

This movie though? it has done nothing but complain that people didnt like their first trailers that offered no insight into what the movie is about other than a bad SNL skit

It could have done marketing to childrens hospitals, instead they visited a center for terminally ill children who were so drugged up they had no idea they were being used for promotional pictures

I wont say that the franchise is dead, but i can assure you Paul will no longer play a role in it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.