[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody excited to see Suicide Squad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: suicidesquad-poster-team-xeyes.jpg (232 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
suicidesquad-poster-team-xeyes.jpg
232 KB, 800x1185
Is anybody excited to see Suicide Squad?
>>
I kinda am. The thing is, I already know I'm not going to like Deadshot. When I think of Deadshot, I think of him being like on Assault on Arkham. A complete professional, serious as hell, yet awesome. I can tell Will Smith butchered the part with what I've seen in the trailers.
>>
>>71815132
Only kids too young to know the warning signs. This movie is going to suck ass.

You're going to pay to see it, and it's going to suck, and you're going to run back here to post "why didn't you warn me, /tv/?"

I'm warning you. Right fucking now.
>>
>>71815132
People that go to Hot Topic and have a tumblr are excited to see it.
>>
>>71815132
MOM'S
>>
>>71815337
There's no way it could be worse than Batman v Superman

...Right?
>>
>>71815493
David Ayer is a more consistent Director than Snyder.
>>
>Deadpool
not funny

>BvS
a mess

>Civil War
a bore

>X-Men
tedious

>Suicide Squad
????

David Ayer is a good director so out of all the films it has the best chance of being good TBHHHHHH

>INb4 the pedo from X-men is a good director
usual suspects was a LONG time ago
>>
>>71815132
>DC
>Snyderverse

No fucking thanks
>>
>>71815564
yes, but consistently terrible, so there's that
>>
>>71815606
Eh, his movies aren't that bad.
>>
>>71815564
Not true. Snyder is very consistent at delivering shit-tier movies.
>>
Yes, but only for the meme potential.
>>
>>71815616
Not only are all of David Ayer's movies exactly the same (two characters drive around all day, weird shit happens), it's not even a good movie that he keeps making.
>>
>>71815584
This.

They could do Booster Gold or have Hal Jordan played by a younger Nathan Fillion.

Snyder has tainted DC films.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.