[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of The Social Network? I'm surprised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (856 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
file.png
856 KB, 600x860
What does /tv/ think of The Social Network?

I'm surprised by Eisenberg, Timberlake and Garfield's performance. They were goddamn solid in this movie.
>>
>>71815083
I only watched it once, high on cocaine at my friend's apartment in brooklyn while he was in the other room cheating on his dutch girlfriend.

It was good but not that memorable, sorta portrayed zuck as contemptable, evil unlike his irl likeable, niceguy self.. 9/10
>>
>>71815250

what
>>
>>71815330
He said he only watched it once, high on cocaine at his friend's apartment in brooklyn while his friend was in the other room cheating on his dutch girlfriend.
>>
File: who needs them.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
who needs them.png
563 KB, 569x802
You don't get to bring 500 million friends without making a few big guys.
>>
>>71815250
I only watched it twice high on Herion at my enemies mud hut in the Arizona desert we were in the same room while he was being cucked by his asian wife.

I hated it 4/10 also it gave Eisenberg his career launch -1000 points for that.
>>
>>71815250
>It was good but not that memorable
>9/10
??????
>>
Fincher, Reznor, Andrew Garfield, awesome cinematography, soundtrack and screenplay, very very fucking entertaining. I went into the cinemas expecting to hate it (film about Facebook) but I was very pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>71815083
It's great. Sorkin is pretty good when he isn't winning strawmanned political arguments with himself.
>>
>>71815250

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71815250

hi are you a illuminate
>>
>>71816083
>soundtrack
That scene in the opening with Zuckerberg going back to his dorm was really fucking good, thanks to the soundtrack.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.