[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Bang Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: big bang.jpg (101 KB, 999x640) Image search: [Google]
big bang.jpg
101 KB, 999x640
What the hell happened to this show?

"Nerds" getting married and banging 10/10 blonde white women?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA
>>
9 fucking seasons happened. And soon a 10th.
>>
>>71813311
The whole "haha let's laugh at how autistic Sheldon is" gag got a bit old. Also normoes can't comprehend someone not getting laid or marries
>>
File: President_of_the_network.png (903 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
President_of_the_network.png
903 KB, 640x480
>>71813311
I once put a laugh-track on a sitcom that had no jokes in it
>>
Nothing happened to it. Its exactly what it always was; another interchangable sitcom about a small group of people who get in light comic situations with an overlying gimmick to freshen up the same tired jokes. This appeals to a large demographic because it's new, you don't have to see every episode to know what's going on and it just like background flavor of the month pop music.

After a bunch of samey seasons of self contained episodes the characters all pair up and fuck as a fan service and they sprinkle in some drama because the only ones still watching the stale retread of itself the show has become are hardcore fans who believe the characters are their friends. Then there are a couple more seasons where they characters become caricatures of themselves and that make the case for the aforementioned fans suicide followed by a heavily promoted sappy reunion happy ending finale to reel in everyone who ever watched it all in order to increase sales of the complete series blu-ray special edition for 140 dollars and comes with a sheldon action figure you can shove up your ass.
>>
>>71816423
Essentially. All American sitcoms recycle the same societal archetypes that viewers expect to see and I think (even for normies) are actually gettjng tired of.
>>
>>71813311
yes, its called character development. people dont like it cause they aren't "losers just liek me" anymore.
>penny stops being a whore and becomes mature
>leonard becomes more social as well as having more self-esteem
>sheldon becomes less and less autistic
>wolowitz grows up after his mom dies, becomes a father, owns a home, marries a 10/10
raj is still fucked though they dont know what to do with him
>>
>>71814256
WHAT THE FUCK?

How the hell can this shitty show get more seasons than Seinfeld?
>>
File: pepe 3d gun.png (147 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
pepe 3d gun.png
147 KB, 358x398
>>71817277
That's actually true anon. The only reason we resent it is because WE are the static characters dealing with the same old shit 5 years later while everyone else on TV and in real life moves past us.
>>
>>71818810
More seasons does not equal more quality. Better to end a show on a high-note than drag it on and on a la los simpsones

Also those nerds are financially stable so no surprise they can get girls
>>
>>71818865
Yup. We want Wolowitz to be a money-grubbing Jew, Raj to use DESIGNATED, Leonard to be >tfw no gf forever, Sheldon to scream for his tendies and Penny and Bernadette to show their feet more.
>>
>>71818951
So who watches the show? Definitely not nerd virgins who have no gf. This show woud make them suicidal.
>>
>>71819194
This pretty much
>>
>>71817277
Woah, woah...

Spoilers, man.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 501x585
>>71819194
>yfw Wolowitz is secretly pulling the strings behind the whole show in order to cuck sheldon out of existence using Raj to impregnate Penny
>>
>>71819268
>implying someone would actually sit and watch all the seasons to this sow
>>
>>71819200
Old people
>>
>>71819283
This plot is too jewish for my goyish mind to keep up with
>>
>>71819362
Yeah like my 70 year old Uncle who likes it. I have no idea why.
>>
>>71819362
Yeah my father loves it. He's an electro engineer and says it's really funny and smart.
>>
>>71819311
>tfw I did over the past few weeks
It's okay, something to have playing in the background while you shitpost
>>
>>71819362
I resemble this remark.
>>
>10/10
Are you fucking serious? The women are even lower calibre than the writing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.