[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to live in a time where you're literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: no-stbusters.png (40 KB, 548x547) Image search: [Google]
no-stbusters.png
40 KB, 548x547
How does it feel to live in a time where you're literally not allowed to dislike a movie or say it's bad in any way, lest you want your character assassinated, especially if you're of the cis white male variety?
>>
I don't know

I actually watch film and not low IQ movies like ghostbusters, imdbdrone
>>
>>71813126
>How does it feel to live in a time where you're literally not allowed to dislike a movie or say it's bad in any way, lest you want your character assassinated, especially if you're of the cis white male variety?

I dont feel.
>>
A nice satirical take on the reaction to the ghostbusters remake movie
>>
It's funny how quickly white men jump at any chance to claim victimhood and persecution in society
>>
File: 3818318381381.png (251 KB, 619x413) Image search: [Google]
3818318381381.png
251 KB, 619x413
>>
>Over 18 board
>All getting talked about is American Pie
>>
>>71813520
This tbqh. Meanwhile our BROTHAS AND SIASTAS are being MURDERED in da STREETS
>>
As a white male you're an evil oppressor, and as such you're not allowed to have opinions about anything.

You'd better focus on your money, I'll tell you what. We're not headed into a nice future. This is only the beginning of what's coming for the middle class of the first world.
>>
>>71813520
No, we don't have that privilege. White men actually work hard for their rewards, but black people can't understand why they're not reaching the level, so they resort to bringing others down, like crabs in a bucket.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 589x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 589x589
>>71813566
kek
>>
>>71813566
can't golf the rolfe
>>
>>71813613
>>71813618
men of straw
>>
>>71813126
Except you can say you dislike it. I openly tell people that I won't see it simply because it is 4 girls replacing the old team. The difference between you and me is that I'm not a pussy and I actually do voice my opinion.
>>
>>71813955
See:
>>71813566
>>
HEY EVERYONE.

MEN ARE OPPRESED BY GHOSTBUSTERS.

AT THE SAME TIME WE ONLY HATE IT BECAUSE IT'S A BAD MOVIE.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE JUST OPPRESED MEN AFRAID OF THE SJW SECRET POLICE.

BUT WE HATE THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS BAD IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING WOMEN.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE JUST OPPRESED MEN AFRAID OF THE SJW SECRET POLICE.

BUT WE HATE THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS BAD IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING WOMEN.

COCK
>>
File: you.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
you.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>71814107
>>
File: 1463593662080.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1463593662080.gif
722 KB, 245x245
>>71813955
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.