[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: suishit squad.jpg (490 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
suishit squad.jpg
490 KB, 1800x1200
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!
>>
WIKI
WIKI
MOM'S
GONNA
F R I D G E
>>
I love the suicide squad episode of JLU.
Pure cartoon-kino.
>>
>>71813122
>Am I the only one
Fuck off.
>>
>>71813122
The concept seems like it would lead itself to badass testosterone-fueled fuckery, but instead we get a PG-13 B-list wankfest so who cares.
>>
I'm legit hyped for this movie. I'm so tired of grimdark and hyperrealistic capeshit.
>>
File: tumblr_o71bw0aDJo1u47z8po1_1280.jpg (155 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o71bw0aDJo1u47z8po1_1280.jpg
155 KB, 600x900
The idea is really dumb.l

I think it only worked in JLU because it was cool to see characters we knew interact. These are new versions od them all. We have no investment in them.

There is no weight to Harley and Jokers relationship.
>>
Am i the only one that hates stale pasta shitpost on /tv/ on a daily basis

>Lol im so dumb and lack originality so got description and description and pic saved for pasta..
>>
>>71813122
What if one of them just wants to die and starts killing civilians, would they trigger the bomb?
>>
Isn't William a little old to be starring in a movie like this?
>>
>>71813122
It was created by comic book writers as a way of explaining how supervillains always got out of jail so quickly
>>
>>71813122
If they wanted a PG-13 action movie that is guaranteed to make some money back, they should've just remade/reboot Wild Wild West and used Will "The New Willenium" Smith as a cameo rather than flush his career with Suicide Squad.

It looks on par with Vin Diesel's 'Last Witch Hunter' ffs.
>>
Sounds like America's foreign policy to be honest
>>
Lizard guy looks kinda cool, rest are edgy shit
>>
>>71813122
what you need to understand is that cape-kino is inherently nihilistic. its chaotic, and while the heroes each try to represent and accomplish something, its clear that in the end nothing really matress. this especially faulters with the inclusion of quips, when the movie characters are "in on the joke". it needs to be played completely straight faced, because it is not being played at all, its real, something that man of snyders understands, its realer than real. the old SS trailer knew this, the new one is meme bait for this reason.
>>
It's got high meme potential.
>>
File: 1468033775842.jpg (274 KB, 958x1177) Image search: [Google]
1468033775842.jpg
274 KB, 958x1177
Why is she so perfect, lads?
>>
Here's what I hate about this movie.

They organized a team of super bad guys, who will likely so literally nothing different compared to a normal superhero team besides say one or two bad words.
>>
File: batman rain.gif (352 KB, 499x289) Image search: [Google]
batman rain.gif
352 KB, 499x289
>>71813122

>as a concept?

Its a concept as old as time. Take a bunch of expendable, undesirables and blackmail them into doing your dirty work.

And its not because the government is evil. Its because the government would like to get some use out of those pieces of shit. If anything you should see it more as a tale of forced redemption.
>>
>>71813607
>>71813607
>Wild Wild West reboot
Am I a bad person if I actually want to see this?

Also why did they have to turn Joker into James Franco from Spring Breakers?
>>
>>71814087

This. It's basically a capeshit version of The Dirty Dozen.
>>
File: 02-Suicide-Squad.jpg (141 KB, 396x595) Image search: [Google]
02-Suicide-Squad.jpg
141 KB, 396x595
>>71813375
>I think it only worked in JLU
The comics were awesome, man
>>
>>71813122
I won't watch it because Will Smith is in it.
>>
Once again, batman saves the tread.
>>
>>71813920
>dat perfect round chink booty
>>
You know you could expressed that in a regular sentence instead of awkwardly trying to use some shitty meme.
>>
HOL
>>
>>71813920
>badass
>midriff
>tits popping out of shirt
>nice ass
I'm ready to meet my new waifu. Shame she'll barley have any screentime
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.