[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I watch tonight, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ProShot_20160709_181214.jpg (3 MB, 2400x3200) Image search: [Google]
ProShot_20160709_181214.jpg
3 MB, 2400x3200
It's another Saturday night, the girlfriend is out with her friends, and I am home alone like the friendless NEET that I am, with nothing but my husky mix to keep me company.

I'm drinking alone, and cooking myself a 22oz porterhouse for dinner, and my options for the night are:

A: jack off for hours on end while the dog watches, fully aware of how pathetic I am, until she gets home and I frantically pull my pants up, smear the cum stains into the wood floor, and keep my tugging hand in my pocket so the sticky stench of my shame is well hidden from her.

B: same as option A, but with /pol/ tier YouTube vids on in the background (thanks, Chromecast!)

C: flush 10 hours of my life down the toilet playing Kerbal Space Program, with nothing but a string of failed Mun landings and missed Jool intercepts to show for my rampant autism.

Or
D: Watch a movie, like a normal, civilized person would. I've narrowed it down to pic related, tell me what I should watch.

TLDR: tell me which of these is the best choice for a night drinking alone.
>>
>>71812672
Drive. You will find out that you are not the only person suffering from autism.
>>
>>71813314
I was kinda feeling that one
>>
depends on mood but top 2

Drive: stylish crime thriller
Rushmore: maudlin coming of age story
>>
>>71812672
Freddy Got Fingered is pure kinology
>>
>>71812672
female trouble. can't go wrong with based john waters.
>>
>>71813477
Checked, but what about Brazil?

Or Where The Wild Things Are?
>>
>>71813481
This.
>>
>>71813527
Seconded, solid choice
>>
>>71813561
Brazil is objectively the best film on there
>>
>>71812672
>the friendless NEET that I am
>my gf

Does not compute.
>>
>>71813592
I put Brazil and Where The Wild Things Are at the top

Followed by Drive, Rushmore, and FMJ

Then Akira and District 9

Then FGF and Female Trouble are on a different level, since they're comedies.
>>
>>71813614
OP here, I'm an oldfag and have been here since 2006. I was in the anime club and the chess/diplomacy club in HS. I was a friendless loser there, and I still am today. I just somehow managed to snag a girl along the way who sees more in me than I do.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
>>71813481
This is your best option, OP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.