[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on John Slattery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
Thoughts on John Slattery?
>>
His character on Mad Men is literally "DUDE QUIPS LMAO: The Character"
>>
>>71811085

Liberal.
>>
>>71811109
So he's pretty based?
>>
>>71811180
>making quips makes you "based"

Bienvenue, reddit
>>
>>71811085
He's handsome, no homo
>>
>>71811196
Fuck off, redditor.
>>
>>71811240
>defending quips
>calling those who dislike quips "reddit"

Nice projection, reddit
>>
>>71811276
>he makes jokes
>that makes them quips

Autist manchild
>>
>>71811085
He's fucking hot, full homo.
>>
>>71811321
>defends quips
>uses "manchild" as an insult

Hello, reddit. don't you have a black lives matter protest to get ready for?
>>
>>71811388
>reddit reddit reddit
This is so fucking dumb. It's not "haha trolling lmao xD". It's just stupid.
>>
>>71811991
Stay triggered
>>
>>71811085
You mean Stark Sr.?
>>
He awakens my massive daddy issues.

Also, pretty based in Mad Men.
>>
Le ebin suit man
>>
he's a redditor
>>
>>71812136
Are you female? How would he awaken daddy issues in anyone, he's a harmless dudebro with a midlife crisis.
>>
File: who cares.jpg (56 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
who cares.jpg
56 KB, 443x750
considering roger provides a lot of the humor in mad men but also a few surprise feels, the actor does a great job and i will always see him as Roger Sterling
>>
>>71811991

this poster is so summer it hurts
>>
File: mad men roger dance.gif (3 MB, 313x200) Image search: [Google]
mad men roger dance.gif
3 MB, 313x200
Ok really, what has he done outside of Mad Men? I don't any movie where he's in a leading role.

Roger is a wonderful character though.
>>
Let's get this shit started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiHi1pWhTS8
>>
>>71813253
He was in capeshit.
>>
File: 1446773603759.jpg (138 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446773603759.jpg
138 KB, 640x640
>tfw I'll never get as tan as him because the sun gives me blisters

Will women ever find me as attractive as this dude?
>>
>>71813253
>what has he done outside of Mad Men?

Traffic
The Station Agent
Spotlight

He's the budget Michael Douglas
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXiaSovLtEY

>I'm letting you go again
>no one said you weren't funny
>we're hurting, well, obviously
>you're stealing my goodbye!
>>
he seems like a doctor that got lost and walked onto a set and they just kept filming him
>>
I like his silver hair, looks pretty cool imo.
>>
>>71811109
He was emotionally crippled by his traumatic childhood.
>>
>>71812241

Maybe.

It's got more to do with his looks than personality.
>>
>I watched the sunrise today because I couldn't sleep
>how was it?
>average

priceless
>>
File: roger.jpg (33 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
roger.jpg
33 KB, 560x560
Got to hear him tell stories live once and it was awesome, magnetic actor and presence

>Every year we got together for a reunion party to kick off the season. Matt was having a drink and he tells me, "You're going to sing 'My Old Kentucky Home' in blackface at this country club party on Derby Day." It wasn't until I got in the car to drive home that I thought, "What the f— did he just tell me?" I remember calling Jon Hamm. I said, "Is there a way to say I don't want to do this?" Because I didn't really want to do it. But then I thought, you can't really draw the line. You can't say, "OK, I'll ride the girl in in her underwear singing cowboy songs, but I draw the line at blackface." The day comes, and we were on location in Pasadena at this big mansion doubling for this country club. We jump in the van and shoot over to the set, the van door opens and the first person I see is a very large African-American L.A. motorcycle cop. He looks at me like "What the?" He doesn't know what to make of me. And I'm like, "Hey! How you doing?" I walk right past him and then up onto this stage. I wish that they had shot the other side first or simultaneously because there were 200 extras and all our people watching as I belt through the first version of this song. There was a sea of mouths hanging open. I particularly remember Rich Sommer's [Harry Crane] face looking like, "What the hell am I watching?"
>>
File: downton roger.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
downton roger.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>
I never laughed once watching Mad Men.

How do people find shit like this funny?
>>71813269
>>
>>71815527
It's rare to see Don joking around and they have a compelling rapport. A lot of the humor on this GOAT show comes from knowing the characters.

https://youtu.be/By_CI38IKKo
>>
>>71815430
Kek that was at Lincoln Center right? I think we were sitting pretty close to each other. Titcow looked delicious
>>
File: Mad Men Cast.jpg (49 KB, 854x569) Image search: [Google]
Mad Men Cast.jpg
49 KB, 854x569
>>71815681
yep, they both, well, all did n-no homo
>>
>>71811991
fuck off reddit
>>
Subtle Christina Hendricks thread.
>>
>>71811085
I literally only know him as Roger, and will never see him as anything else other than that character.
>>
>>71815609
I never really understood this one.
>>
>>71811276
so u dislike quips on principle
are you retarded ?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.