[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this movie be good and successful? I really want to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: suicidesquadposter.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
suicidesquadposter.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1897
Will this movie be good and successful? I really want to see it, but I'm worried.
>>
>>71810098
>i only watch movies that make lots of money and that imdb and Douge tell me are gudd
>>
>>71810098

>I really want to see it, but I'm worried.

Worried about what, you got stock in it? Look, there's no guarantees when it comes to movies, no matter what you try to tell yourself.

Go in with zero expectations, nothing's on the line, try to enjoy yourself if you can.
>>
>>71810098
Looks good to me.
>>
I'm worried that Jared Leto will appear at my theater and start shooting people
>>
I just want it to be a good movie.
>>
>>71810098
If you're truly worried about seeing a movie, maybe rethink your life. Just watch it and form your own opinion instead of trying to look cool on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>71810098
Slightly above average capeshit I expect.
>>
MOM'S
>>
>>71810098
Torrent.
If good, pay to see.
>>
>>71810098
Judging by the new tv spot where robocop hugs deadshot, will smith grunts "im not a hugger" it was quite cringeworthy. I dont know where i stand on the film as a whole but i expect the dialogue to be a shitshow.
>>
>>71810830
SUCKING
>>
File: image.jpg (985 KB, 3624x2718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
985 KB, 3624x2718
It's the first film in the DCEU that's being made by a competent director.

So it'll be good.
>>
>>71810098
who's that old skunk busted whore next to will smith?
>>
>>71810098
>inb4 it's edgy
being ironic isn't edgy
>>
It's not gonna be succesful, because of absolutely shitty Joker. And it's gonna be destroyed by cuckritics because "Not Disney".
So, no hope for this.
>>
>>71811548
But it's being made in the landscape created by Snyder, so it will be severely affected
>>
It'll be shit. As shitty as Deadpool but possibly worse.
>>
>>71810098
>will this movie be good
No.
>will this movie be successful
Depends how much it makes compared to its budget, BvS made a fair amount of money but still did poorly compared to the budget.

Millions of millennials will flock to this because LEL EDGY and then flock here to complain that we didn't warn them it would suck.

Millennials, man. They never listen.
>>
>>71812908

Millennials rule the world
>>
>>71812959
No, the world is ruled by previous generations who keep trying to please the Millennials
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.