[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies with subtile SJW messages that many people didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 127_hours_quad_poster.jpg (181 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
127_hours_quad_poster.jpg
181 KB, 1600x1200
ITT: Movies with subtile SJW messages that many people didn't notice
>>
the new star wars

>jew
>woman
>black
>spic

teaming up against white people who cast as nazis
people didn't notice because they're living in a society that encourages them to be cattle
>>
>>71809207

What's the SJW message in that movie op? Isn't it just about a guy who has to cut off his own hand to get out from under a rock?
>>
>>71809276

Ah yes, the "cattle" analogy. Truly the edgiest of the edgelord's vocabulary.
>>
>>71809276
>jew
I'm sorry, is there religion in space? I missed that.
>>
>>71809483

Jew is an ethnicity too dumbass.
>>
>>71809355
>lonely white man
>meets 2 white girls
>he tries to fuck them
>falls into the canyon right after
>the canyon is the methaphore for a vagina
>he's so small that he's so loose that he can't fill it with his small white dick
>has to stimulate the clitoris (rock) only
>only way to stimulate the clitoris is with his arm
>he has to do it so much that he loses his arm
>can't even fuck the vagina properly but has only to stimulate the clitoris and masturbate at the same time like a true cuck
>this is the closest thing he has to the sexual expirience he can have
>a black man wouldn't have this problem with his big dick

It's so obvious, It's like you want to be dumb.
>>
>>71809519
Not in Star Wars, halfwit.
>>
>>71809766
>someone actually set this thread up and wrote this

sad days
>>
>>71809800
t. insecure white cuck
>>
File: download.jpg (135 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
135 KB, 500x400
>>71809787
Oy vey, shut it down
>>
>>71809766
This is so fucking stupid it actually goes around the spectrum and comes back out the other side. Bravo.
>>
>>71809911
Are you literally justifying this? I want tumblr to fuck off
>>
>>71809276
>subtle
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.