[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Joe Rogan goes out of his way to enunciate Dimethyltryptamine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>it's a Joe Rogan goes out of his way to enunciate Dimethyltryptamine instead of saying DMT episode
>>
really makes you think
>>
>not paying attention to terrence mckenna on this very fine subject
>>
>its a joe goes on about big black cocks for 3 hours episode
>>
>its a joe talks about sucking cocks and imitates the sucking noises for 3 hours straight episode
>>
>its a thats craaaaaazy maaaaaan episode
>>
>>71803042

>it's that entertaining episode with russell brand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEc1qeD7UQc
>>
File: large[1].jpg (66 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
66 KB, 500x433
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Embed] <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>71805045
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Milo Yiannopoulos was a good guest. He's such a bitch about certain topics but he pushes SJW buttons and I like it
>>
>>71805045

shroom tech isn't something you take, it's a process you use to grow mushrooms

like PF tek or lemon tek
>>
>>71803310
is this pro or anti russell?

because i dont want to listen to 5 hours of liberal masturbation.
>>
File: 1436887545995.gif (2 MB, 390x220) Image search: [Google]
1436887545995.gif
2 MB, 390x220
>it's a joe mentions that his bow is not a recurve bow, but indeed, a compound bow
>>
>People are weird, man
>>
>it's a Joe shilling his gorilla faced kettle bells every break episode
>>
File: gV6TKA9.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
gV6TKA9.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>71803042
TOP FERRARI
>>
>>71805045
guaranteed keks, every tiem
>>
>>71803042
Am I the only one who doesn't get this guy's personality/persona?
At first, I've thought to myself "He's trying to appeal to the hip weed crowd who also talk about pseudo science".
Then I listened to a couple more shows and thought he was a completely witless, uncharismatic douche.
Now, I can't make heads nor tails of the guy.
Need help.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.