[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, can you imagine having three wives? I'd feel so god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: big-love-poster_l1.jpg (108 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
big-love-poster_l1.jpg
108 KB, 480x308
Man, can you imagine having three wives? I'd feel so god damned powerful.
>>
>>71801173
You would feel like the most miserable fuck in the world. OP confirmed for virgin.
>>
best
>>
Really good series. Particularly middle, b4 political stuff. Amazing acting all around. It's awesome, three wives I mean, but mo' wives, mo' problems as the show illustrates.
>>
>>71801199
>You would feel like the most miserable fuck in the world.
Why?
>>
>Husband on the left
>Not husband in the centre
This guy >>71801199 may be right.
>>
>>71801173

Too bad it had such a shit ending.
>>
I'm married

Happily married

But dude

You do NOT want three wives. You would NOT be powerful.

Concubines, maybe, but wives? NOOOOOOOPE.
>>
File: untitled.png (15 KB, 887x166) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
15 KB, 887x166
>apparently it's one of the greatest thing ever made
>never heard of it
>check it out
>my mfw
???
>>
>>71801173
Its really suffering if you actually watch the show. Did anyone remember when Nicki got 56k into debt and hid that shit long from Bill?
>>
>>71801492
russians and other slavs have fast and cheap internet, and a lot of them are generous enough to seed like motherfuckers
this isn't news
>>
>>71801233
>Bitching and nagging x3.
>Catfights where you have to take sides.
>If you think you are going to have amazing sex, I have bad news for you.
>Triple cuck.
>>
>It's a Bill's been looking forward to a night with wife number x but it gets interrupted by wife number y episode
>>
I've had two girlfriends and it was just twice the drama my niggy, would probably have to fake my death if I was married to just one of them
>>
it would be like game over man, game over
>>
>>71802396
>it's a Bill is constantly toward by wife z and y it's wife x night but finds out she sleeping with the kids so he sleeps on the couch episode.
>>
What about having three KNIVES? You'd feel like God himself
>>
>>71802336
As a third worlder with a shit connection, thank you based slavs.
>>
>>71801173
>henpecked to oblivion
>>
File: Date night at Kyle's.jpg (64 KB, 560x410) Image search: [Google]
Date night at Kyle's.jpg
64 KB, 560x410
>>71803173
What kind of knives would God have?
>>
>>71801173
Great series! I remember having the hots for the redhead murderous brother
>>
>>71801206
>imblying
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.