[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Alternative Timelines make you gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Sulu2266.jpg (699 KB, 1167x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sulu2266.jpg
699 KB, 1167x1080
>>
>>71799358
Decades of research where being gay was genetic or environmental, how come no one thought of this?
>>
>>71799358
That's time travel 101 anon.

See
>Back to the Future 2.
>>
>>71799371
Homosexuality is only partly genetic with sexuality mostly based on environmental and social factors, scientists believe. A study found that, while gay men shared similar genetic make-up, it only accounted for 40 per cent of the chance of a man being homosexual.
>>
>>71799445

science pisses off sjw
>>
>>71799371
Take is gay because he was molested as a kid by an older man

Homosexuality is a mental disorder
>>
>>71799546
So between 4-10% of the population have a mental disorder?
>>
>>71799546

No about the character
>>
>>71799624

25% of all people are retarded
>>
>>71799706
thats a fact
>>
>>71799706
90% of people are plain stupid.
>>
>>71799624

Tha number is way too high. LGBT are not more than 4% of the population. Stop believing Hollywood where every second character is gay
>>
>>71800012
I've read some different figures on it. One of them said about 4% of the population are gay and another said 10%.

I imagine it is probably lower than 4 but haven't read anything which has said that.
>>
File: sulu.jpg (36 KB, 340x304) Image search: [Google]
sulu.jpg
36 KB, 340x304
>>71799358
Yes, and alternative dimensions make you straight again.
>>
>>71800196
I read 4% including bisexuals of all intensity.
Pure faggots are probably around 1% of the population.
>>
Its funny because even Takei himself dislikes this. he thinks its totally out of step with what Roddenberry would have wanted, not to mention it makes no sense for a closet case to exist in the totally accepting 23rd century, and a character with an established gay history would make more sense. all him there
>>
>>71799528
Well no, it just means that in an alternative timeline you COULD be gay. It is a possibility. It's not 100% genetic.
>>
>>71799546
Pretty much. I used to know a girl who was molested (maybe even straight up raped, I didn't want to pry given the subject matter) when she was 5-6. She is a lesbian through and through.
>>
>>71800012
Star Trek has had like 23 DAYS or 552 hours of content about everything from rape, relgion, murder, gender, what not.

but not a single gay character.

So the fact that ONLY gay character in Star Trek is Sulu seems quite obvious. You think you redpilled talk that one day the worlds gunna be nothing but amputee fat black women in every role on tv.

Star Trek is that type of show that tried to push the social boundaries. This is not a "OMFG THE MADE BATMAN A BLACK WOMEN" moment.
>>
>>71799546
So we should un-rape people?

is that... what you're saying, I don't get it...

It's a mental condition that's triggered by environmental sources.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.