[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her power again? I always forget, but she is still my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: xmanbluegirl.jpg (128 KB, 634x815) Image search: [Google]
xmanbluegirl.jpg
128 KB, 634x815
What was her power again?
I always forget, but she is still my favorite X-Man!
>>
the power to have literally more raw strength than any other character while also being ridiculously agile, she was OP as fuck
>>
>>71799018
ability to turn blue at any time but only once and it was permanent
didnt you see that bit in xman 2 where she loses her power and goes back to being not blue?
>>
If you're having sex with her while she has a vagina but she decides to grow a penis while you're inside her, what happens?

Have the comics ever addressed this?
>>
Shapeshifting, but why would you be anything else except the perfection that is JLaw. Comics really pushed her powers to the limit in her own series.
>>
She can change from the original actress who played Mystiqe into a less attractive annoying bitch that chicks love and that's a shitty overrated actress,
>>
File: 1464564288256.png (2 MB, 631x2805) Image search: [Google]
1464564288256.png
2 MB, 631x2805
>>71799018
The power to make muh dick rock solid steel
>>
Can she control the clothes she's wearing too?
>>
File: Ranma.jpg (36 KB, 389x605) Image search: [Google]
Ranma.jpg
36 KB, 389x605
>>71799112

The creator of Ranma 1/2 got asked this very same question and she responded by saying that if Ranma were being fucked he would be unable to transform while a cock was inside. If Ranma got pregnant he would also be unable to transform until after giving birth.
>>
File: 1457468663063.jpg (16 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1457468663063.jpg
16 KB, 319x320
>>71799150
>the perfection that is JLaw
>>
>>71799018
she's blue dabum deebum da by ba daba dee dum
>>
File: Azumi Mizushima[VSPDS-606].jpg (13 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Azumi Mizushima[VSPDS-606].jpg
13 KB, 400x320
>>71799259
i'm ok with this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.