[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elvis & Nixon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: elvis-and-nixon-3.jpg (192 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
elvis-and-nixon-3.jpg
192 KB, 1080x1600
Anyone seen this?

Pretty enjoyable flick.
>>
>>71797840
I agree.

Pretty good desu a bit short tho.
>>
Most of it was an excuse for spacey to do one of his impressions. He tried a bit hard.

Shannon was great cos he didn't really try to do an impression of Elvis at all.
>>
was Elvis that autistic IRL?
>>
As both an Elvis and Nixon enthusiast I appreciated a lot of the little details. The film itself is a bit iffy but Michael Shannon really elevates it into something worth watching.
>>
>>71797840
Is this the sequel to Frost vs Nixon?
>>
>>71797840
>Shannon was great
this is true of everything he has ever been in. hell, he was fucking great in Premium Rush.
>>
>>71799127
Prequel
>>
>>71799087
>As both an Elvis and Nixon enthusiast

What?
>>
>>71799213
Did he stutter?
>>
>>71799213
I'm interested in both men, their rise and fall, how they both started at or near the bottom of the economic ladder, and how they influenced 20th century American culture and history.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.