[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is he now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Jorah_Mormont.jpg (71 KB, 375x547) Image search: [Google]
Jorah_Mormont.jpg
71 KB, 375x547
Where is he now?
>>
cut
>>
>>71796252
Still rowing
>>
He should be a statue by the time it took Varys to reach dorne back to mereeen back to Westers :^)
>>
>>71796252
we will literally never see him again because dnd realised they had no idea what they were doing with the greyscale plotline so decided to just write him out.
>>
Jorah the explorer sailed into the sunset.
>>
>>71796252
chillin till the series finale 2 years from now to do some typical heroic shit that'll make sjw's cream their chino pants
>>
>>71796252
Qyburn's lab
>>
He goes to asshai and finds out the way to destroy the white walkers.
>>
>>71796252
My guesses he's going to either meet Sam or the read priest.
>>
what's the point of those shoulder pads and breastplatr if he's made out of stone
>>
I think he'll come back to find Daenerys betrothed. Maybe to Jon or someone else. He won't be able to deal, so he'll challenge them to combat, only to lose.
>>
>>71796252
Oldtown, meets sam/maesters(marwyn) get cured or disease slowed, learns about how whitewalkers/night's king threat is real and leaves to give dany that mission
>>
>>71796252
The cuckshed
>>
like a rolling stone
>>
>>71796252
defected to Cuckistan
>>
>>71796806
jorah kills dany by accident in the fight and he pulls out his sword and it starts glowing
>>
>>71796978
Then he gets castrated by the sneks who declare Sansa Queen because she got raped that one time
>>
>>71796978
They do have their own lusty red priestess. Really makes you think.
>>
>>71796382
I really wanted them to explore this, as a showfag I really think it had potential to be good.
>>
>>71796252
His part in the show is ended. He got forgiveness from Dany before he became a statue. That's all he wanted.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.