[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As Dragon Ball and Z fan, I can say that this was an embarrassing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dragonball-z.jpg (298 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
dragonball-z.jpg
298 KB, 1024x512
As Dragon Ball and Z fan, I can say that this was an embarrassing, cheap ass-pull.
A mere shadow of former DBZ. Jesusfuckingchrist...And I hear BDS is even worse.
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>71794691
Everything after DB is shit.

/thread
>>
>>71794691

Everything DB related from GT onwards has just been Toriyama saying "Make sure the ink dries on the check."
>>
>>71794749
DB was shit to begin with, let alone DBZ and Super.
>>
It's fucked up how much worse it was than Battle of Gods.
>>
>>71794950

The only good part of Battle of Gods is Vegeta chimping out after Beerus smacks Bulma. The rest of that movie was a total waste.
>>
File: disappointed anger.webm (3 MB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
disappointed anger.webm
3 MB, 608x336
>>71794985
Pretty much this.
It's mind-boggling how bad DB is nowadays.

mfw Resurrection F
From start to finish, it's illogical shit.
>>
File: 1327268288024.gif (3 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1327268288024.gif
3 MB, 235x180
The fights in resurrection F...holy fuck what monstrosities... Everything seems to move so slow except their limbs, you don't feel the speed at all.
Such a soulless piece of shit.
>>
>>71795131
Don't forget the criminal, no idea, characters design
>>
File: Japanese faggot.png (1 MB, 2560x1408) Image search: [Google]
Japanese faggot.png
1 MB, 2560x1408
>>71795193
Look at this faggot.
Fucking look at him...jesus fucking crist
>>
Why is Piccolo so nerfed???
GODFUCKINGDAMMIT
>>
>>71796107
I don't fucking get it either; he had problem with that minotaur looking guy, the Gohan stepped in, went SS and got him, but Piccolo is above SS level. What in the actual fuck???
>>
It's hard to care about the characters anymore when there are no stakes. You KNOW that no matter what happens, Goku will win, and the idea that the enemies just get shinier and his hair just get bluer doesn't mean anything, at the end it's still the same type of fight.
>>
>>71796188
DBS sounds like utter shit
>>
i havent seen Super but goku and vegeta are literally omnipotent deities now so i dont want to imagine where they go from here. only thing i liked in resurrection f was krillin being a traffic cop and getting to destructo disc. it's a "fun" universe with some "fun" characters but i mean damn i think the franchise has been and remains completely doomed
>>
SSJ pink and SSJ blue god was without a doubt the dumbest thing ever created, what the fuck they were thinking? I can understand the other enemies but they fucked up 100 % with that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.