[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was the point of this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-7391-07-20-07h54m17s302.png (178 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-7391-07-20-07h54m17s302.png
178 KB, 720x404
what was the point of this scene?
>>
It's there to give me a boner
>>
File: joanna and tyrell.jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
joanna and tyrell.jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
>you will never have a beautiful model tier qt loving wife to make a family with
why do we bother living?
>>
>>71791902
FPBP
>>
>>71791902
what about the scene where the husband gives tender lovings to that gay guy's butt?
>>
File: circleofsafety.jpg (13 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
circleofsafety.jpg
13 KB, 240x320
>tfw starting next week I get 60 minutes of this show for 12 weeks in a row
>>
>>71791957
>getting pregnant as a teenager then giving your own child up for adoption
Shit tier waifu
>>
>>71791902
Got a bigger boner from that scene where he strangles that bitch to death
>>
Is this Mr. Robot?
>>
File: le lady macbeth trend.webm (91 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
le lady macbeth trend.webm
91 KB, 480x270
>>71792168
yes
>>
>>71792220
what is she eating
>>
>>71792398
an eggroll
>>
>>71792043
>12 weeks in a row

It's still just 10. The first and last are doubled.
>>
>>71792673
>tfw i binged watched the first season and now i'll be unable to handle waiting a week between eps
>>
>>71792220
I'll be honest here and write what everyone is thinking: this actress is easily the worst part of an otherwise amazing cast
>>
>>71793357
I dunno. Speaking from experience here there is no mint to how crazy wlan can be when they're hot. This one is literally so hot she's prime executive pussy, she's a trophy wife. Plus the show went to shit in the later episodes, what started off as a great show with a lofty plot and a truly unique protagonist, descended into teen drama. The technical shtick that was done so well in the first ep got jettisoned also. Always hate when they dilute things down. That said bring on the second series. Hopefully they got more budget
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.