[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you act if you were " Superman"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: google.com.tr maxresdefault (2).jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
google.com.tr maxresdefault (2).jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>you save entire human race from aliens
>you lost your dad to these "humans"
>you saved top tier " IAM JOURNALIST" from isis
>they hold you responsible for Terorist attacks
>they hate you, post dumbshit about your gf and martha

how would you react, i would take over all goverments and rule entire world . cause these piece of shit "democarcy and laws" shit are fucking crap.

Join Superman REGIME or die.
>>
I wouldn't exist in a shitty zack snyder movie where I fly through buildings because it looks badass and then the public suddenly hates me to deal with the reviews of my last movie so I'd be fine
>>
I'd tell my adoptive father he's stupid for thinking the kids should have died or something. I dunno.
>>
>>71791803
>>you lost your dad to these "humans
But he lost his dad to a tornado
>>
>>71791803
i would use super hearing to hear girls farts then super smelling to huff that aroma
>>
>>71791836
The only reason Clark couldn't save him was because there were normies about.
>>
File: 1461950708341-1.png (859 KB, 1030x672) Image search: [Google]
1461950708341-1.png
859 KB, 1030x672
>>71791803
Literally Hitler and a white male
>>
I would HALT HEROIC HEIR
>>
>>71791803
oh shit
i'd be lost
i'd probably eventually just keep being superman because what else is there to do. or maybe stop and only engage to stop genocides or mass death

but,
i would never have become superman in the first place
if i engaged in history changing events i would do so anonymously

ie use advances senses to get information, use powers to gather and publicize evidence/information
>>
I'd probably do exactly what he did in BvS. Fuck off to some remote location for a while to think things over. I'd probably fly to some tropical island instead.
>>
>>71791803
Kill all black people, liberals, jews, etc. Basically anyone not European or honorary Europeans lile nippons
>>
>>71792134
Uncanny, bravo Snyder
>>
>>71791803
Pull a Dr Manhattan
>>
>you lost your dad to these "humans"
I would've saved my dad because I'm fucking invincible.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.