[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vince posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
When I was a kid, my mum told me that "the world's your oyster". Well guess what, Raymond? The world is flat circle and Oysters ain't for me
>>
>>71789644
Vinceposting would be more popular if /tv/ was even half as clever as it tried to be.
>>
>>71789705
Don't knock people down anon, this meme actually takes a lot of effort compared to all the other stuff out there. And when it's good, it's good. I'll take a failed vincepost any day over a reddit frog cliche thread.
>>
>>71789705
Sorry senpai, I tried. It's not easy to Vincepost, I agree. It's a patrician meme desu.
>>
Momma always said, to make an omelette, you gotta break a few eggs.

Well you might as well sprinkle some salt on me ray, because you're busting my balls.
>>
>>71789705
I heard once that Reddit was a place for idiots to act smart, while 4chan was a place for smart people to act like idiots. Well guess what, Raymond - turns out we're all idiots and OP is just the one pulling the strings.
>>
>>71789705
Caspere knew this
>>
>>71789644
people said I have vaguely looking elvis hair and I do. elvis is dead I was in a wedding movie
>>
>>71789644
>mum
binned
>>
I was once told that you miss every shot you don't take Ray, well fuck me I guess I better take a shot at myself
>>
>>71790231
Hello R*ddit
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 313x470
Bane always asked me why I would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane.

Well, now the gun is loaded and the plane has taken off, and sometimes you gotta kill someone twice to stop the fire from truly rising.

Bane knew this.
>>
They say behind every great man is an even greater woman. Well guess what Ray, I love getting pegged by my wife.
>>
time is a flat pizza
>>
A rolling stone gathers no moss, Ray, but nothing can roll forever. I can already feel the damp slime envelop me, and it's making me rock hard.
>>
They say human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution, that we became too self-aware, that nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself and we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. They say that we are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. That maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal. Well, you know what Ray? I may not be somebody, but I'm not nobody either; I am that raw deal, and I'm about to fuck my own ass. Kaspere knew this.
>>
>>71790287
I feel like I said this a week ago in another Vince thread but I'm not sure.
>>
>>71790399

It wasn't hard to write, so it's probable that another anon would've thought it as well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.