[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched this movie and it was decent. Not good but decent.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I just watched this movie and it was decent. Not good but decent. The best part was the little girl. I swear you could see her nipples in many scenes.

What's /tv/ opinion about it?
>>
>>71788572
I liked it well enough.
>>
>>71788603
I'm going to see this movie in 21 July with my dad, he loves Ryan Gosling.
>>
>>71788572
I was thoroughly entertained. I liked it quite a lot. Not very memorable but I really enjoyed the ride.
>>
>>71788572
It was the best comedy that came out this year and it was a shame that it bombed especially when we live in a world where people demand originality and but willingly line up for the next Marvel shitfest.
>>
>>71788572

THAT SPOILER.

I fuckin lose.
>>
>>71788572
had some witty, self-aware humor. gosling was more funny than I anticipated
>>
>>71788572
That movie was comfy buddy action comedy, like they used to do in late 90s. Don't know why some people left cinema during session.
>>
>>71788647
why specifically on that day
>>
>>71789005
gay son day
>>
>>71788760
>Budget: $50 millio
>Box office: $56.6 million

?
>>
File: bane_by_dbuhoss-d5m7kkt.png (8 KB, 178x172) Image search: [Google]
bane_by_dbuhoss-d5m7kkt.png
8 KB, 178x172
I liked it.
>>
>>71789028
fuck neo/tv/ is dumb
>>
>>71789028
That would be considered a bomb, friend.
>>
>>71789056
>>71789060
6 million+ is a bomb?
>>
>>71789066
There's marketing costs to consider, despite WB. probably setting a budget for all of their movies for the year.
But a movie with Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe should have made much more money.
>>
>>71789138
How come it bombed
>>
>>71789066

Studios only take half of the box office (in NA, in China it's closer to 25%) -- the rest goes to the distributor and theaters

Then, figure in another $10-20 million to market it, which is paid for by the studio

So, you're looking at $60-70 million spent for a $28 million return. That's a bomb.
>>
The movie was good but the trailer was crap. I had no intention of seeing it until I got random free tickets and saw it out of convenience. Was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.