[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robbie grew up in Gold Coast, a city on Australia’s Pacific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: August-cover-margot-robbie.jpg (327 KB, 1059x1440) Image search: [Google]
August-cover-margot-robbie.jpg
327 KB, 1059x1440
Robbie grew up in Gold Coast, a city on Australia’s Pacific shore, 500 miles north of Sydney. In an old movie, you might have seen a crossroad sign demonstrating just how isolated it was, just how far from the known capitals. Four thousand miles to Tokyo. Ten thousand miles to London. Seven thousand miles to Los Angeles. Margot lived with her mother and three siblings—her parents divorced when she was a kid—in a house in the hills, the sleepiest part of a sleepy city at the bottom of the world. Her mother is a physiotherapist. Her father does some farming and some other stuff. Now and then, she stayed with cousins who lived in the hinterland of the hinterland, where there really were kangaroos and a dingo really will eat your baby. When she talks about it, you see the arid country, the horizon on every side, blue sky, yellow fields. “But I don’t like to talk about it,” she says, because it only “encourages stereotypes. People always want to know, ‘Did you have kangaroos outside your bedroom window?’ I’m like, ‘Yes, but none of my other friends did.’ Or ‘Did you have snakes running around?’ And again, ‘Yes, in our house, but this isn’t an Australian thing.’ ”
>>
Why doesn't she have a butt?
>>
"I met Margot in the restaurant in the Mark hotel, on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. It’s a celebrity haunt. You sense them in the shadows, in their booths, tracking you with suspicious eyes. She wandered through the room like a second-semester freshman, finally at ease with the system. She stopped at tables along the way to talk to friends. I don’t remember what she was wearing, but it was simple, her hair combed around those painfully blue eyes. We sat in the corner. She looked at me and smiled."
>>
Gold Coast is only like 100k from Brisbane they're trying to make it sound as if she was in the middle of nowhere it's a tourist hotspot
also margo is v sex i want to cum in her mmmm
>>
Fridge
>>
>Gold Coast, Queensland
>Population: 508,000

Wow, that isolation. She's a wunderkind
>>
>>71781446
"she said hi and touched my thigh from the inner side. that startled me but also made me uncontrollably excited. she kept smiling as I started to get an erection. kept srarring at my with those painfuly blue eyes. she didn't blink once.."
>>
>Gold Coast. Isolated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fuck this shit country and everybackwater town i'm forced to live in
>>
>>71782548
>>71782615
>>71781455
It's because Queenslanders were thought to be subhuman until this woman was noticed. Even still she is missing a major muscle most other humans have (an arse)
>>
>>71781352
>‘Did you have kangaroos outside your bedroom window?’ I’m like, ‘Yes, but none of my other friends did.’ Or ‘Did you have snakes running around?’ And again, ‘Yes, in our house, but this isn’t an Australian thing.
OMG SHE'S HILARIOUS! SHE SHOULD BE IN GHOSTBUSTERS 2
>>
>>71782865
I am from Queensland and can assure you we are subhuman, and the farther north you go the worse it gets. I walked 100 metres down the road last night and had 2 people ask me for cigaretts, saw a group of drunks yelling at a police cruiser and a dancing drunk aboriginal man came up to me and asked me to play my ipod for him, i did but literally had to forcibly remove him from my person, lot's of oppurtunity in Australia
>>
>>71782971
>I had snakes and kangaroos but no one else did.
shut up bitch there are literally kangaroos everywhere and every asshole who thinks he is Superhans rocks up to a party with a snake
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.