[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I can do this all day >He said the same thing in the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
>I can do this all day
>He said the same thing in the first cap movie

Is there a more poetic and deep capeshit scene than this?
>>
>>71779599
No, this is the top of capeshit.
Still a billion yers away from TRUE CAPEKINO.
>>
>>71779599
Wow, you just figured out this when the whole internet already did. Come on, i bet there are a bunch of other scenes you could use.
>>
It WOULD have been great if they had actually killed him off instead of having a fight where NOTHING happened and then Cap and Tony basically have a "But we're still cool, right?" moment right before the credits.

CW sucked ass.
>>
>>71781269
>It WOULD have been great if they had actually killed him off
Then the team will unite again.
>>
https://www.google.com.ar/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwigyuiNi-XNAhUKipAKHVfHA7IQtwIIJDAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWqiByYcwSJc&usg=AFQjCNHeXRuXjsh_58D1EgP3Lg--No6lzg&sig2=5qgzDPDY6qgEL8sMsc0Iug&bvm=bv.126130881,d.Y2I
>>
>>71779599
only George Lucas can make better pottery
>>
https://youtu.be/WqiByYcwSJc
>>
>>71779599
He actually said it twice in the first movie (vs bully and vs Red Skull), and once in Civil War in his fight against Tony.
>>
>>71781269
Why do plebs think characters have to die for something to be good?
>>
He's gonna say it again after Thanos kills the Avengers and he's all that's left.
>>
>>71779599
>Getting beaten the shit out of by a far stronger opponent in both

Bravo Russos, its pretty borderline but atleast they tried.
>>
really...makes ya think..
>>
>>71779599
>he said a thing that he also said in another thing

so deep famalamalalalala
>>
>>71781269
Yes, what they really needed to do was pointlessly kill a character we all know won't really stay dead to force a little drama.
>>
>>71781765
>>71781804
Requesting the poopy kawabunga deadpool pic
>>
Get it, it's a callback to something that happened in the first movie. That's what makes a movie good. It's why Independence Day Resurgence and Terminator Genisys and Jurassic World are the three greatest movies ever made.
>>
>>71781848
Warmachine surviving that fall was a little too much I agree. Nobody would have survived a fall like that.
And how many times has Bucky died now? 2 times?
>>
>>71781269
>Cap and Tony basically have a "But we're still cool, right?" moment right before the credits.

...what, they aren't friends at the end of the movie. Tony hasn't forgiven Steve, and Cap's team are all criminals ala "secret avengers".

BvS is the movie is which heroes try to kill each other and then become friends for no reason.
>>
>>71781919
>Tony hasn't forgiven Steve

What?
>>
>>71781848
>pointlessly kill a character we all know won't really stay dead
Why not kill him for real? Is there any non-cynical reason that they couldn't kill him off for good? You're strawmanning pretty hard right now.
>>
>>71779599
Literally every scene from Watchman or two first Nolan movies.
>>
>>71781963
Tony never forgave Steve in the movie.
>>
>>71779599
>Is there a more poetic and deep
>deep
How?
>>
>>71781967
He's talking about Superman you fucking mong.
>>
>>71781269
Rogers will die during Infinity War, sacrificing himself to save his teammates.

Bucky or Falcon will then become the new Cap.
>>
>>71782076
Yes, I understand that. He's also the only one talking about Superman, as the comment he is responding to was talking about Civil War, not BvS. The point I am making is that Civil War could easily kill Captain America and not bring him back, you fucking mong. I don't give two shits about that other movie, we are talking about this movie. They are both shitty movies. Saying one is marginally better than the other for whatever asinine reason you feel suits your argument at any given point is retarded, you fucking mong.
>>
I think it would have been a great line against that purple guy they're going to fight in Avengers 8, but it's not all that moving when he says it to Tony.

In the original he said it to two assholes picking a fight just to be shitheads. Even though he doesn't agree with Tony, he has no reason not to understand where the guy's coming from, especially after seeing him watch the security footage.
>>
>>71782215
No, they couldn't.

The whole point of "Civil War" is placing the two main characters of the MCU in conflict, one born of ideological differences and informed by their experiences throughout the movies, take it to the last consequences, and then have them deal with the aftermath. Killing Cap would just make everyone band together again to mourn his death.
>>
>>71781676
...I can do this all HEEURRRRRGGH
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.