[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: me-and-earl-3.jpg (49 KB, 922x600) Image search: [Google]
me-and-earl-3.jpg
49 KB, 922x600
I want to protect that smile.
>>
I wish I could kiss her on the cheek
>>
Why is Sickfu so qt?
I watched that stupid jump scare movie purely for her and it was kinda worth it
>>
>tfw she liked Earl more than the MC
>>
>>71779662
BLACKED and cucked. Although, Greg deserves it because he wouldn't protect that smile. If I were Greg I would be kissing her everyday, don't matter if she had hair or not.
>>
>>71779662
How can white boys ever compete?
>>
>>71778910
Nobody ever got to play with dem titties
>>
>>71779859
Do you guys think Rachel died a virgin?
>>
ITT. flicks that made me cry like a bitch
>>
>>71779889
Probably not. They were high school seniors
>>
>>71779662
Earl being more based had something to do with it
>>
File: 1465484371909.gif (778 KB, 196x207) Image search: [Google]
1465484371909.gif
778 KB, 196x207
>>71779972
>>
>>71779982
Earl was pretty much the fantasy of the black friend every white guy wish he had at school to give you street cred.
>>
File: copy.jpg (84 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
84 KB, 1280x536
>>71779982
This. Earl wasn't afraid to drop some sorely needed truth bombs.
>>
Earl was shit.

>The white protagonist's friend he never deserved was actually putting up with his shit because he is more intelligent on the inside

Never bought it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.