[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know where I can get cheap posters for my favorite movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1466023155508.jpg (11 KB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
1466023155508.jpg
11 KB, 418x455
does anyone know where I can get cheap posters for my favorite movies?
>>
>>71777851
Friendly Bump
>>
Did you look on ebay? Seriously, movie posters are hard to come by, if you don't work at a theater, and then you're only getting the modern stuff they're tearing off the walls.
>>
>>71777851
allposters.com maybe
>>
>>71777851
ask the cinema
they give them for free or a small fee
>>
>>71777936
not bad
>>71778081
this is also an option. I've got a hookup at my local theater that lets me in movies for free, I'm sure he could get me some posters.
>>
>>71777851
get a poster printing program and print them out
>>
>>71778395
but then the posters won't be all glossy.

Can you buy glossy paper to print shit on?
>>
>>71778409
uh, yes. photopaper. but the printer will most likely only print in 8"11" and you'll have to assemble it and tape it together on the backside. and if people get up close they'll notice. but it's cheap if you have enough ink and you can print out anything you want (watch out for watermarks)
>>
>>71778529
aight thanks senpai
>>
make a craigslist ad for a hired gun
>>
the theater i work at are actually supposed to throw the posters away and aren't allowed to give them out, but if someone asks we'll give them to them anyway #fuckthesystem
>>
>>71778889
based
>>
>>71777851
Look on ebay for original one-sheets

if not, Aliexpress sometimes has reprints if it's a decently well known movie.
>>
>>71778889
theaters are only given a tiny percentage of a film's profits, but studios whine all day about pirating. fuck em
>>
there used to be a fucking based website called nostalgia factory.com that sold anything you could imagine cheaply and they weren't reproductions, they were all originals. they stopped selling probably from pressure from amazon and allposters and shit like that like 10 years ago. apparently the lady who owned it is an appraiser for antiques roadshow. got an original kids in the hall: brain candy poster for 15 bucks
>>
>>71779320
I'm not saying it's the jews

but it's totally the jews
>>
>>71779567
>i come into every single thread and make an off topic comment about jews
and i thought i had no life
>>
>>71779795
I was just fucking around. I'm not even that guy that does that. I only come to /tv/ once every two weeks anyway. I'm making fun of /pol/posters more than anything
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.